Give me your BEST advice on how to do something to my PED card!

ledja

Dominant
Society
Rangers
Ledjaman theledja ras
Alright folks, I’ve had enough of these boring threads about efficiency and saving peds, hunting for MU blah blah thats boring.

What is the best way to LOSE PEDs fast? Give me your best method and let’s avoid boring answers like ep4 recycle on condition.

Bid all you got on an item in AH where there is no buyout.

Also if you have deeds, you can get easy scammed since orders are at 0.01 atm. Its a unique oportunity !

Hope this helps ! :ROFLMAO:

Give me your best method and let’s avoid boring answers like ep4 recycle on condition.
And here I was about to tell you to craft Calypso Land Deed Tokens. They only cost 100 (or maybe it was 1000) Redulite Ingot per click!

Edit: 1000 Rugaritz Ingot

Last edited:
Clothes are great for this! Sick of dying? Tired of having no dps to take down the mobs? At least you can be stylish in death! :cool:

Drop probes standing in one spot.

A lowly F-105 has 4000 total uses and hence can lose you 4000 PED* in 8h20m (4000/8 uses per minute/60 minutes per hour).

Full auto!

*or 6000 if you bother going to Ark.

And here I was about to tell you to craft Calypso Land Deed Tokens. They only cost 100 (or maybe it was 1000) Redulite Ingot per click!

Hahaha, wow this is interesting, never heard of those bps existing before. Reminds me of the strongbox key blueprints.

Do those even exist anymore? Smart legal loophole for mindark!

Give your ped to me, I will guaranteed double your investement with my hunting fund investement thing i just thought up.

its simple, everyone pays m, i hunt, and you all get people to pay you, and then you again pay me, and you keep a cut. Trust me its not a ponzi scheme its investement funds.

That way I wil... you will lose money while also getting rich!

So another one who doesn't need his money, to compete with those who still try to exist in what they believe to be a real economy.

You can create a straw fire by driving up prices in something you choose to target, or you can do the opposite for as long as your funds last. It will all dissipate before long. Only few have left a lasting impression, but only after having made a name for themselves.

If you could just buy yourself some common sense, I'd say do that. But I don't know. Do what you like, just don't cry when it doesn't have the desired effect.

The only way for you to really loose is to buy something ridiculously overpriced, otherwise your TT will come back and you'll end up stuck with the same "problem" :laugh:

Alright folks, I’ve had enough of these boring threads about efficiency and saving peds, hunting for MU blah blah thats boring.

What is the best way to LOSE PEDs fast? Give me your best method and let’s avoid boring answers like ep4 recycle on condition.

Buy and open all the mining boxes until you loot an UL mining amp.

Try to get a hundred of meta ranks in less than a month, that can drain ped card quite fast. ;)

Abrer laser sight best way to lose peds fast although I can't really say theirs no mu their as I found over 4k in blueprints from it so paid the mu for cald and mag :giggle:

Try to to be successful. It’s when you don’t give a fu** things actually work out.

Be like Robin Hood take big amps and lose half on foma and give half to beginners @ Port Atlantis :king: .The analogy is a bit weird I know but you get the ideea

Buy Deed's.
Last time I counted one player's "gold investment" :ROFLMAO:.
His 2200$ will take +211 years to pay off and start earning.
Whole 0.07$ per week!
Dont think about Yourself, think about your grand-grand-grand childern🤑

1000x rugaritz sound fun

Back