Giving Ownership of my Lists

Dom_sufc

Marauder
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
John "Johnny Proud"
Well unfortunately latley I have been quite busy in real life, and other gaming interests.

As some of you know, I have 2 lists running at the moment on EF.

The very popular Colourer List
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61380

And the new Mentor List. Which isn't as great, but still would be useful after some time spent on the updates and given regular maintenance.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80009

I am looking for someone who would like to take owner ship of these threads. I would send you all the relevant files & Info I used to update the threads of course, and would let you start a NEW thread, with my old information. I would then lock my thread, and direct traffic to the new one.

Hopefully this way they can continue to be useful to the community, and hope that the time people have used to post, and my time taken to make it all, will not be wasted.

For this job, I am looking for a forum regular, with good English skills and who will easily be able to make any additions to the charts with ease.

It will be my choice who, based on this criteria. I also need it to be someone who I can trust to update the lists and not let them go stale, as I have.

PMs and Posts both welcome.

I will be happy to take on the colourer list, as it complements my colour unlock thread. I won't really need any extra files though, as I will just base the new list on the data in the existing thread. ;)

I'm more than willing to takeover the lists for you - please feel free to PM me to discuss further :D

Look no further Johnny :).

Pick me, pick me ;).

Ok guys, thanks for all the Interest through PMs and here. I have chosen my new owner for the lists.

Im sorry to say to the rest of you, but I have gone with my soc mate, Hooters. The obvious choice seen as I know her ingame and Its a good Idea to keep It all local ;D

Thanks again. New lists coming soon ;)

Back