Global that never was

Lardinho

Prowler
Society
Rising Potentials
Matt Lardinho Palmer
Ok... so I've figured out what MIGHT have happened here, although I'm pretty damned sure I didn't see any loot on the screen previously. Sometimes, however, you do find at times, usually after crafting I find, that a line of previous loot is sticking around at the top and won't disappear until you click on it. Then perhaps I got the other loot after.

If the weak sinew was already there, I can understand it, as it was not '2 loots' as in 2 multiple lines of loot together. Also weak sinew is almost always on the top line, when its a part of loot. Which does confuse me and make me genuinely thing it was a global without the fanfare.

Here is the pic, its undoctored of course but ...ok WTF it just happened again XD gonna post both pics. Forget everything I've said, I can confirm 100% that there is no mistaking it, I've got more than 60 ped of loot now on 2 occasions the 2nd time over 60 ped, no global hehe.

seen a 9ped globle on some Cyrene mob on EL's live list when 10ped should be lowest globle...

so something weird is happening there...

PS. hope you notified the Cyrene team on their forum too

Last edited:
Had a soc m8 travel to Cyrene and noticed the same thing. Global system was all wonky. He had several loots over 50 ped, with no global notification, and also had a few 9 ped globals. I also advised him to notify Cyrene team.

It is a known bug, it will be fixed with next update.

no gz button?:)

hehe

seen a 9ped globle on some Cyrene mob on EL's live list when 10ped should be lowest globle...

so something weird is happening there...

PS. hope you notified the Cyrene team on their forum too

blimey o_O; I never knew this, single figure global? :O I wanna get me one !!!!!! ty Jenny, super useful as usual ^-^ (I'll pay you interest on teh peds I owe you, as soon as I hit up Caly again I come to meet yus)

Had a soc m8 travel to Cyrene and noticed the same thing. Global system was all wonky. He had several loots over 50 ped, with no global notification, and also had a few 9 ped globals. I also advised him to notify Cyrene team.

! awesomes

It is a known bug, it will be fixed with next update.

cool, I'll let em know anyways.

No, the lowest globie is 5 and is only available on puny. Hadraadas of Arkadia gave globals of 6 and I've had globals of 7 from Cyrene's Swamplurkers. Probably it takes some time to fully tweak these thresholds.

how do u make the loots came out in words? instead of the depressing loot window. :p

gratz btw :)

Last edited:
how do u make the loots came out in words? instead of the depressing loot window. :p

gratz btw :)

I want to know the same thing! Looks much better that way.

Not suprised with cyrene, I've had more technical issues there than any other game I have ever played in all honesty. I have no idea what code they use or who messed with it, but Cyrene is questionable in sooo many regards. I simply wont go, already lost enough peds there due to bugs that never even got a reply from support.

I still cannot play on Cyrene, I get spammed with messages every little action I do....7 at a time...spam like nothing I have seen before. Many mobs don't even show a full model.

Hope it changes for ya, I wouldn't trust it there though. Hasn't worked for me since Release....if they ever even had a "release" yet. (I dont think they did, because of these massive issues.)

Whatever it is, Cyrene is definitely doing something different, and something horribly bad with the coding.

I still cannot play on Cyrene, I get spammed with messages every little action I do....7 at a time...spam like nothing I have seen before. Many mobs don't even show a full model.

Hope it changes for ya, I wouldn't trust it there though. Hasn't worked for me since Release....if they ever even had a "release" yet. (I dont think they did, because of these massive issues.)

Whatever it is, Cyrene is definitely doing something different, and something horribly bad with the coding.

I don't know anyone else has those problems at all (except for disappearing frogs). I have been there for 4-5 months of game time in the past year. I hve never seen those issues once.

As far as the globals go:

Rhino beetles need 100 peds in the loot to trigger globals. Mang Chang need 75 ped. On the other side of the spectrum, some other high HP mobs need less than 50...Fenris guard elite can global over 35 ped (might be even lower, but at that point it drops into the below 3x cost to kill wasteland).

They will fix it or keep it as they intended, and its not the end of the world.

Personally I like it like this for the rhinos and mangs. It allows the common 3-4x cost to kill globals to occur without letting the planet know where you are, and avoids me getting excited only to look in chat and see "Taco globalled for 54!" It's more fun to get those loots on the downlow and makes looking at the loot a lot more fun as you are killing the next one. OF course, that last part doesn't affect the boring, brain dead people who disable loot window, but whatev.

Last edited:
I still cannot play on Cyrene, I get spammed with messages every little action I do...

Some frogs are disappearing and forgo has disappeared.

But, otherwise, we are extremely happy on Cyrene :)

Not suprised with cyrene, I've had more technical issues there than any other game I have ever played in all honesty. I have no idea what code they use or who messed with it, but Cyrene is questionable in sooo many regards. I simply wont go, already lost enough peds there due to bugs that never even got a reply from support.

to be fair, the planet hasn't even had hard launch yet. The amount it's improved in the last few months alone is impressive. I see big things for Cyrene. That is, if MA ever overhaul the fucked coding for the whole game and hand over the running of it to someone else entirely.

Weak Sinew is not considered as normal loot as far as I know (AFAIK)
its just a normal payout random.

Back