Go see jellyfish at dark time in sea/ocean!

jaivako

Alpha
Society
freelancer
Jaivako ur4life CyberStar
It really impressive me how much MA pour their creative everything on this Calypso landscape and seascape. So when i checking out all islands. i did swiming. During that time when i swimming at dark time, what annoy me is flicker light in ocean/sea. so i thought they are star. :confused: but turn out there are lights in seascape. Near Fort Troy.

Oh they are cool...few seconds later alot jellyfishs show up in groups! :eyecrazy: Neat pictures.

I dont know how to do screenshot:scratch2:... i know star mercury told me go to www.fraps.com. but there some kind plm with my pc. so anyway.

I get more curious. Is it possible there are more to discovery out there for us to sightseeing in landscapes and seascapes. :)

It no wonder MA are doing excellence with pictures and interesting pictures...for example like ppl who curious to checked out volcano smoking and felled down in and stuck lol.. also it make me more curious and sea/ocean. It give me more thoughtful of how much there are more to discovery... like caves, craters, houses, waiting for new mobs???....

I really disappoint miss that ripper snappers (fish) :( also i am not certainly if MA is planning to surprise us with new mobs.

So i have to keep watch out what new out there and never know what pop up out there. So i have to keep walking around or TP chip around Calypso. to check out all landscape/seascape. :)

cool.. if there are jellyfish out there i want to see them..
im going now to check it out

Oh they are cool...few seconds later alot jellyfishs show up in groups! :eyecrazy: Neat pictures.... I really disappoint miss that ripper snappers ...

Hmmm, interesting... glad to see you remember the name of rippers, and avoid calling them some old earth name, but did you happen to catch the mob name of these 'jellyfish'? I haven't seen them yet and am wondering what they are actually called in-world. :scratch2:

:D

Ossi!

... did you happen to catch the mob name of these 'jellyfish'? I haven't seen them yet and am wondering what they are actually called in-world. :scratch2:

There be Jellyfish in these waters ...

I am busy making dinner irl and cannot log in.. the suspense is killing me.. what are the darling sweet little jelly critters called?? :confused:

Ossi!

No name for the jellies yet. They do not attack and you cannot attack them.....yet!

Nice screenie SoftHart!

ah, cool..ty..

I guess I can stop shovelling food down my throat in a hurry to get in and have a look... Who am I fooling?? I cannot wait to get in to see em! nom-nom-nom!!

Ossi!

sorry i still struggle figure why it not working with screenshot program not working. so i have to wait answer from troubleshooter from www.fraps.com.

yea they are cool to watch them. yes that right not attack at tall. i did try shoot them but nothing happened. they are interesting..

thanks softhard for screenshot :D

I've been wondering for a little while now when MA would implement other 'ordinary' creatures to populate the sparse Calpyso landscape besides the regular mobs. :)

Would be pleasant to wake up in your apartment in Sakura and see birds flying across your balcony :)

When I got there, they all went to their homes for dinner :(
I just wanted a hug
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
woot reminds me of "the swarm" by frank schätzing...

they are coming over us.. beware :eek:

sorry i still struggle figure why it not working with screenshot program not working. so i have to wait answer from troubleshooter from www.fraps.com.

yea they are cool to watch them. yes that right not attack at tall. i did try shoot them but nothing happened. they are interesting..

thanks softhard for screenshot :D

If you want a screenshot program made particularly for EU check out Entropia Screengrabber

Back