Price Check Gold rush armor set

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
How much is a set of Male gold rush armor going for?

Ive seen it go for more, but my evaluation is +4k for it. (Thats what I'd pay - but there are probably people that would not agree with this price).

Ive seen it go for more, but my evaluation is +4k for it. (Thats what I'd pay - but there are probably people that would not agree with this price).

I don't think it's worth that much personally, because Thunderbird (M) is worth around tt+2k and has better protection and better durability. Yes it doesn't have any buffs, so maybe add another amount on top of that for the unique 8% Paramedic skill gain buff, but we're talking about 8%, which can be easily obtained some other way like for example using Neurostim pills which will buff all your skill gains, not just Paramedic.

And if you like the look, well then add another amount for that. In the end, it's so rare that it will be worth whatever YOU are willing to pay for it.

But from a purely analytical stand-point, looking just at the numbers and comparables, I'd peg it's value somewhere around +2.5k to +3.5k, no more.

any other comments on this set? ive been getting some wildly high prices and I don't know why.

I wouldn't say Tbird is better protection. It's got 5 more elec but mix that elec with something else (elec/imp of allophyl) and the gold rush wins, it's also a passable c/s/i armour. Stick some 6a on it and it works almost as well as vigi against a lot of bots due to the fact that they often do high amounts of burn.

So gold rush could be used as a primary armour or more likely a small mob armour but tbird is pretty much a one trick pony.

If I saw one for 3k I'd buy it in a heartbeat, 4k is probably a more realistic price but anymore than that is likely someone who also pays 5k for a coat.

Other factors. What someone paid for their set. These sets have always sold for 5-6k it is nothing new for them to be valued at least at this price. Last factor is that they look fucking great to wear.

Other factors. What someone paid for their set. These sets have always sold for 5-6k it is nothing new for them to be valued at least at this price. Last factor is that they look fucking great to wear.

If you like being a possessed golden statue.

Back