Gold Rush Points?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
I have been doing gold rush with 250+ dps and I think my average amount of points is pretty good but nothing bigger than 250 points so far...

Do they even drop?
500?
1000?
2500?
5000?

Max is 250 i think. And its better like that, the big multis make too much a difference and giving out just small ones puts in value the gear.

I've read that bosses give 500 and 1k - and always with a 5hr 100% pill, just as the rest always give a 1hr pill for 250 points.
The distribution for me has been as always during events - some pills at the start then not. That's NOT random when some external factor 'fills' the pool, dear devs. Anyone else with this experience, or not, to firm up our statistical base?

I have been doing gold rush with 250+ dps and I think my average amount of points is pretty good but nothing bigger than 250 points so far...

Do they even drop?
500?
1000?
2500?
5000?
I'm pretty sure I had 2x 500 pointer in cat 2, along with 5 hour skill pill (from boss mob I think)
Pity this won't help me in any way due to no restrictions in categories... competing with high dps people, who can kill 4x more mobs per hour or even more :D so great to participate in such a fair event :D :D

I'm pretty sure I had 2x 500 pointer in cat 2, along with 5 hour skill pill (from boss mob I think)
Pity this won't help me in any way due to no restrictions in categories... competing with high dps people, who can kill 4x more mobs per hour or even more :D so great to participate in such a fair event :D :D
yea iam not feeling it either.
i got +120dps and i prob have no chance in cat 2 lol.

can confirm 500 and 1000 points exist. not sure about higher. since OP is asking... RIP to your goldrush chances i guess lmao. RNG from hell.

the even system is a fail because there is no dps limitation btw

yeah 500 and 1000 i can confirm

Haven't had more than 250. But getting 50/100/250 so frequently i do wonder how the final score would look. Typically i'd hope to make top 30 without one of these elusive 5k's. Just gonna do my 21 hours and poke around ark a bit since its been several years since i came here.

I can usually place in a mayhem but not expecting it here. The 100% skill pills are nice though. Kinda helps me get the dmg prof closer to 80 and KS.

But back to Cyrene and the epic's asap for me.

12 hours and still nothing above 250

Back