GoldTop's GlobalFest Mini Competition!

TanMan

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Red Scout Leader
Announcing GoldTop's GlobalFest Mini Competition!!!

On Saturday, April 1, 2006 to Sunday April, 2, 2006, GoldTop's AlloLand will be hosting a two day long competition.

All that is needed is for participants to get as many globals on AlloLand as possible on Saturday, April 1st, 2006 and Sunday, April 2, 2006. The person to post the most globals to this thread wins. The prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: 500PED diamond + Full Marksmanship Implant
2nd Place: Apartment on Calypso
3rd Place: 150PED Garnet

Participants must post a screenshot of their global (hunting or mining) and post to this thread. The screenie must include the time/date stamp with coords. The screenshot must be posted within 24hrs of competition to be valid.

Winners will be awarded their prize on Wednesday, April 5, 2006 at 10PM GMT at Rei's Defence TP.

GoldTop's AlloLand can be found at the farthest land south of Rei's Defense TP.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The shopkeeper is stocked with all types of ammo so please enjoy and post if it needs refilling also.

These globals can also be posted under Goldtop's 30K Competition thread for a chance to win even more prizes at the end of April. Good Luck and May Lootius Bless you all!

Last edited:
snieef such a good chance but sadly i cant participate this day:/

so i guess the price goes to kalanen;)

Changes have been made to the competition. This change involves making it a two day event instead of a one day event so more people can participate. The changes have been made in the post above.

Happy Hunting!

ariane said:
snieef such a good chance but sadly i cant participate this day:/
so i guess the price goes to kalanen;)

Thanks for your compliment (was it?) but until brand new bugs are fixed, i will be no match there. I'm on laptop whole weekend and it gets crashes 'n hangs out of everything :(

Maybe i sink few rounds there but I hope another competition like this comes before the big draw.

This is free bump.

Ok all you Allo Hunters. I am giving this a bump since it starts this weekend. For a full two days just post your globals and screenies to both this thread and the 30K Competition thread. All entries will be reviewed on Monday and the winner will be announced by Tuesday. The prize will be given to the winners on Wednesday. Happy Hunting and get ready for saturday!

Bumpin it up a Notch!

Okay People...Only 2 More Days Until this Thing Kicks Off.....I hope to see you all out there!

Okay, it is starting tomorrow so gear up for a great time and May Lootius bless you all!!!

It has begun! Good Luck to all you Allo Hunters out there! Remember to post your globals to this thread and GoldTop's 30K Competition thread for double the prizes!

We're using game time for the days, right?

Sure are....Game time counts for the days.

So far 7 entries for mini Comp
also one of the shopkeeps needs repair.
and wondering.. if no one else posts.. does this qualify me for all 3? would seem only fair if im only participant come the end of tomorrow that I take first through 3rd. If yes is the answer then I will continue to hunt through tomorrow to ensure this win. and to ensure Profit of competition runner Since I know as does everyone else these comps are run for profit of land owners which I respect and would love to return for the great event. Might I suggest more advertisment considering your prize is twice as large as Akoz's land and the turn out is half as large. pm

Last edited:

Well, if the turnout for this competition ends up only being Creman and Explicit, then whoever has the highest amount will get the 1st and 2nd prizes and the other one will get the 3rd place prize.

Thanks for the quick responce

TIme is running out! Get some globals and win!!!

I went through about 1200 ped ammo/amps in the two days, and not a single little global. :rolleyes: Usually I'll get at least 4 or 5 for that much spent. It's been bad for many days previous also. I guess I'm not meant to get any more from these allos...

Good that means I got all your globals.. Let me know when you hunt again so I can cash in on your loss ;-P

Explicit said:
Good that means I got all your globals.. Let me know when you hunt again so I can cash in on your loss ;-P

I hunted after you posted yours :p

;-P sweet thanks for refilling my loot pool. ;-P

Sweet I wont first and second

Congratulations to all and I want to thank you all for participating in the first of many mini competitions to come.

I would like to announce the winners.

Explicit has won both the first and second place prizes!

Creman came in third and wins the 150PED garnet stone!

However, since this post is made a bit early, if there are anymore contestants that post globals that they had within that 2 day period within 24 hours of the ending time, then they will also be included in the competition. But as of now, this is how it stands.

I will contact the winners via PM by tomorrow morning with the final results. However, just in case, prizes will be awarded at 5pm EST (10pm UTC I believe) at Rei's Defense.

Congrats again to the winners!

Back