GoldTop's 30K PED Allo Competition!!!

TanMan

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Red Scout Leader
This replaces the previous shed competition.
1st prize 20k ped
2 runner up prizes of 5k ped

This competition has been run succesfully on this land before. (LA-19)
Every global/HoF gives the winner 1 entry into the final draw. The more entries you have the more chance you have of winning.
MOBS: Mostly Allophyl max numbers medium to high maturity.
Tax: Hunting 5.5% Mining 6.5%

Screenshot please and be sure to press P and C to show the time and position. Please make sure you post your screenshot within 24 hours of getting it.

****** Draw details *******
I will use the MOD method as requested in this thread. Also I will have a winner and two runner up prizes as voted in the poll.
Competition ends midnight 30th April 2006
Entry list published 2nd May 2006
20 Thousand ped winner drawn using the Euromillions lottery draw on 05/05/06
1st 5k ped runner up drawn using the Euromillions lottery draw on 12/05/06
2nd 5k ped runner up drawn using the Euromillions lottery draw on 19/05/06
Good luck!
Hello All Contestants,

Due to the request of GoldTop, Titus Wolf Lupine and I will be running this competition for GoldTop. Wolf will be in charge of maintaining the shopkeepers so as to allow you all to continuously hunt and mine on Allo Land. I will monitor the competition and give periodic updates on the competition progress to date. I will also administer the competition prize and such. To avoid any hassles, I have removed my entries from the competition.
There will be a couple of mini-prizes within the next two months so keep checking in on the thread to find out about them. I will also make a new thread regarding the mini-prizes too.
Please post your screenies here from now on so I may monitor them easily and keep track of who has what. The same rules apply that GoldTop set. Post with time/date/coord stamp and post within 24hrs.
Following is a map of where you can find Gold's Land and become an entrant in the competition:
![br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Just go to Rei's Defense TP and head to the southern tip where you can enjoy fun in the sun with the Allos :D
The following is where everyone stands within the competition. I will post a bi-monthly progress report in this thread.

Kalanen - Entries: 1, 2, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 25, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
Ogulak - Entries: 3, 8, 14
Sips - Entries: 4
Lorkciee - Entries: 5, 11
Optima - Entries: 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28
Avery - Entries: 26
Silver/Falkao - Entries: 29, 41
Lucky Star - Entries: 30, 31
Ariane - Entries: 32, 33, 34
Benster - Entries: 48, 49
Unionova - Entries: 50

Please remember to post all your pics here. If you have any questions regarding the land or contest, please feel free to PM me and I will respond ASAP. Good Luck and check back for further mini-prizes!

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know....the first mini-prize competition will be posted here by Friday. Please check in to see further details.

i bet kalanen will take all three prices :rolleyes:

im pretty happy with my 2/50 :dunce:

Lorkciee said:
i bet kalanen will take all three prices :rolleyes:

im pretty happy with my 2/50 :dunce:

Only few ppl know that I'm NEVERWIN -- NEVERDIE's younger and less talented brother.

(NEVERDIE! If you read this, please give my regards to NEVERSCORES. Tell him I threw his condoms away 1981, since best before date was oct 1978.)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Did i allready stated that i love your land?>smiles<

Well i hope i can go one like that on monday~ had 5 globals ,6 gsi, and 1 ep41 today there~

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Edit: BTW, the additional fee for the ammo in the shopkeepers is pretty high, highest I've ever seen... :(

Last edited:

Oracle's 1st entry

Oracle #1

AlloLand's First Mini Competition

Hey All,

I just wanted to give a quick update. As promised there will be a mini competition held on AlloLand on Saturday, April 1, 2006. All global screenies posted to that thread must also be posted to this thread to be valid for the 30k Competition (makes it easier for me to keep track). Here is the link to the mini competition thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20677

Good Luck and May Lootius Bless you All!

2 allo globals

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I will name this entry "Against all odds". I won against MA or ISP who ever was responsible for the crash, maybe this pic will bring me the 1st prize too :silly2:

good run~ 2 hofs

you think a almost full vigi M and a opallo with amp can kill them

reesechamp said:
you think a almost full vigi M and a opallo with amp can kill them

No. Allo's do 1/3 impact and 2/3 electric damage. Vigi has low impact protection and no electric protection. It's a very bad match for allo's.

Xen said:
No. Allo's do 1/3 impact and 2/3 electric damage. Vigi has low impact protection and no electric protection. It's a very bad match for allo's.

What Xen is trying to say, is that Vigi is overrated. :D

Back