Got the last of my Low-Hanging-Fruit-Iron-Challenges

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
I am not happy about the upcoming nerf, but I am happy with how my attributes turned out after I spent the summer rushing through as many missions as my avatar was capable of doing!

At this point, I don't know what I will do with all my free time. I doubt I will feel as excited to solo hunt anymore. I want to do some TP runs for some newbies on foot (no vehicles or chips), the Calypso Daily Feffoid Mission is one I want to do every day, and I want to visit some other planets too.

:sniper:

I can't wait for 9 Oct :). Sure, I'd like to have more time for missions, but the change is going to happen anyway, so let it happen. I'm tired to feel myself a slave of missions. Every time I wanted to do something for fun I asked myself wouldn't it be better to spend time for some grinding, and the fun was spoiled. I want to hunt again what I'd like to and not what my to-do lists tell me to, without feeling that I'm missing out on something.

9 Oct is the day of great emancipation! :D

I am not happy about the upcoming nerf, but I am happy with how my attributes turned out after I spent the summer rushing through as many missions as my avatar was capable of doing!

At this point, I don't know what I will do with all my free time. I doubt I will feel as excited to solo hunt anymore. I want to do some TP runs for some newbies on foot (no vehicles or chips), the Calypso Daily Feffoid Mission is one I want to do every day, and I want to visit some other planets too.
Grats and enjoy the free time as I think many others will too thanks to the skill reward nerf coming.:dunce:

I can't wait for 9 Oct :). Sure, I'd like to have more time for missions, but the change is going to happen anyway, so let it happen. I'm tired to feel myself a slave of missions. Every time I wanted to do something for fun I asked myself wouldn't it be better to spend time for some grinding, and the fun was spoiled. I want to hunt again what I'd like to and not what my to-do lists tell me to, without feeling that I'm missing out on something.

9 Oct is the day of great emancipation! :D
I think it will free a lot of players up to do other things then depo to try and finish nerfed missions. Like maybe getting a full night of :zzz: Have more :money: to go out and have :shots: and do some :dancing:

I got all the low hanging fruit I could before the August nerf (aka re-balancing). It felt good. I did all I could before August. Then it was set back to October, so back on the grind. Well I got what I could.

But when I look at the big picture I think the re-balancing (aka nerf) is on the whole a good thing.

Before the announcement the best strategy I could think of was to never do the missions. Never.

I mean the longer I waited the more each attribute was worth. So I surely should not do the missions when I only had 20 attribute points in a given category, I should wait till I have 50, or maybe 'till I have 60 or then I hear it's very hard to get from 90 to 100 so I should wait several years 'till I get 90,or perhaps more before doing the missions.

Basically under the old system my best strategy was wait forever to do the missions. The longer I waited the more the attribute reward was worth.

Then they announced nerf. And they got a lot of "feedback" from the players. So with help from the players,
they decided to issue attribute tokens. So do the missions as soon as possible, or whenever, you still get attributes whenever you want them.

Now, whatever you think of the total reward, under the new system there is no need to put off the missions forever. Get the attribute tokens now (if you want) and cash them in whenever.

I know there people who say, hey but I didn't get X when other people got it. Ok that's true, you didn't. It's not fair.

But I think if you look at the big picture I'm guessing it's better for new players and the more new players the better.

Back