Graduation's skill mandatory ?

Shad Petit Loup

Hatchling
I've read somewhere that once one has reached level 20 in any of potential graduation skills, then that precise skill becomes necessarily the one to develop to become graduated.

My first skill to be over 20 was Handgun.
I therefore have 2 questions :
a) Does that mean that I cannot any more graduate in Rifle ?
b) how can I (or my mentor) check that information ?

Graduation skills + required levels are :
- Coloring 1900
- Concentration 1900
- Engineering 1900
- First Aid 1900
- Handgun 1900
- Longblades 1900
- Make Clothes 1900
- Power First 1900
- Prospecting 600
- Rifle 2000
- Shortblades 1900
- Surveying 600

one can graduate only once

so the first skill for you to pass the graduaction requirments is enuf

your mentor has a page of information on all his/her disciples to mark their progress in %

after you pass the limit for graduaction he/she can claim theit gift their

after they do that you become free of your mentor and you can mentor yourself and chip in/out skills

sometimes they accept disciples and become inactive and never claim the gifts then you can ask MA to release you

GL

You will always graduate in the first profession reached. For instance if you reach 1900 HG then that is the prof you will graduate in. Doesn't really matter, the outcome for you and your mentor is the same, meaning you will be set "free" and your mentor gets his mentors gift.

Mentors can monitor their disciples progress in the Disciple window. The progress is shown as a percentage value. The profession the disciple has the highest skill in is the profession that will be counted and displayed, at all times.

That's why it's important to stick to one profession if you want a fast graduation. :)

I guess your question has been answered already. I just wanted to point out that as long as you dont have over 20 levels in one skill, you can become a disciple. If you have over 20 levels in one skill, noone can be your mentor anymore. At least thats how it used to work, not sure if anything has changed.

I've read somewhere that once one has reached level 20 in any of potential graduation skills, then that precise skill becomes necessarily the one to develop to become graduated.
That is not correct.

My first skill to be over 20 was Handgun.
I therefore have 2 questions :
a) Does that mean that I cannot any more graduate in Rifle ?
b) how can I (or my mentor) check that information ?

a) No, even after reaching 1899 in handgun you can go and skill rifle to 2000 and graduate with the rifle skill.

Your mentor only has access to a % that indicates how far away you are from graduation, it does not even tell which skill.

After you raise one of your graduation skills (any one) above 20 points you can't be mentored. If you haven't found a mentor before that, no one can be your mentor. In this case you should look for a society. Most of the societies are free to enter (though not all are good ones) and members of a society usually help each other out. Make sure you look on more than one description so you can pick a good one. It's a little off-topic but if you want I can tell you a good society and you can FL me in the game and ask for advice. Just PM me on Entropia Forum and I'll give you the info. I will also happily mentor you unofficially ;o). Good luck.

Back