Graphic problem (FUBAR)

Fawkes

Old
Edward Fawkes Blake
Since I formated my computer the game is unplayable, the graphic is completly FUBAR. I don't know if it was my formating or the new patch that did it.

Screenshot: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/0/6/2/4/fel.jpg

I've installed all drivers and new graphic card drivers, directx is included in Windows 7, so is .NET. All my other games working without any problem.

Any ideas?

Try changing your graphic card settings to Performance

Didn't work, all sliders on Preformace.

I previously run the game on highest graphics, no problem. :(

No, still same.

I think this is very weird, since it's the very same hardware and the very same drivers.

I had the same problem the other day,after installing new gfx drivers...After a lot of #¤%#¤&%#" i did repair to the game,from client loader.
Worked like a charm after that...
Its worth a try...

I had the same problem the other day,after installing new gfx drivers...After a lot of #¤%#¤&%#" i did repair to the game,from client loader.
Worked like a charm after that...
Its worth a try...

Did repair, no problems. Thanks for the advice though :)

Okay probably a really dumb question but did you connect your monitor to the right slot? That looks like EU when you try to run it with onboard graphics card. Just speaking from a few months back when my card went and I tried running onboard.

Okay probably a really dumb question but did you connect your monitor to the right slot? That looks like EU when you try to run it with onboard graphics card. Just speaking from a few months back when my card went and I tried running onboard.

It's correctly connected, it works fine with every other game (LOTRO, Dragone Age, Mass Effect)

Back