Graphics card died while playing Entropia

I'll probably upset all the tech bros in the channel if I say I ran a GeForce 4 (yes 4) equivalent for about a week with no issues or loss of productivity even still ran 2 screens. I could even still play games. Gave me a chance to catch up on some older/retro titles that I'd been meaning to get to.

Sorry...

Wistrel

The days of my old gtx660. I think i even have that sitting in storage still to this day, couldnt imagine running eu on it nowdays tho unless on very low in 720p lol

The days of my old gtx660. I think i even have that sitting in storage still to this day, couldnt imagine running eu on it nowdays tho unless on very low in 720p lol
Clearly got no idea. It ran fine on a 260 maxed. I knew someone who ran it on a 250 maxed but did have some slight frame rate issues. Remember that Crysis ran on a 8800 and was way more graphically impressive than Entropia ever was.... or are you saying MA's code is somehow... not graphically efficient? Like maybe it hammers a card harder than it should? Surely not...

Clearly got no idea. It ran fine on a 260 maxed. I knew someone who ran it on a 250 maxed but did have some slight frame rate issues. Remember that Crysis ran on a 8800 and was way more graphically impressive than Entropia ever was.... or are you saying MA's code is somehow... not graphically efficient? Like maybe it hammers a card harder than it should? Surely not...

Cant tell if this is sarcasm or legit so ill just say, have you even played entropia?

Cant tell if this is sarcasm or legit so ill just say, have you even played entropia?
This game cant even run on the newest gpus properly and ppl expect the older hardware to be better lmao. My gpu is from 2019 and cant even get 60 fps on max settings yet it can get 60 fps on witcher 3 max settings, nice optimization MA.

This game cant even run on the newest gpus properly and ppl expect the older hardware to be better lmao. My gpu is from 2019 and cant even get 60 fps on max settings yet it can get 60 fps on witcher 3 max settings, nice optimization MA.
Yeah i hear you i think eu is what put the final nail in the coffin for my former gpu, had a 1080ti, had it overclocked in safe margins and in 1440p mostly ultra, did well appart some instances like neomex cave ect then it did horrible. Tho pre sure its due to cryengine being horrible to work with. ( not defending mindark) lol

Yeah i hear you i think eu is what put the final nail in the coffin for my former gpu, had a 1080ti, had it overclocked in safe margins and in 1440p mostly ultra, did well appart some instances like neomex cave ect then it did horrible. Tho pre sure its due to cryengine being horrible to work with. ( not defending mindark) lol
Yea I play hunt:showdown, which is crytek's game, and they cant even get the optimization right in their own engine lmao.

So there's a problem then.... an old thing like Entropia shouldn't pose a problem for such hardware

Last edited:
Back