GRATZ to Cattibri Hotdog Longing!!

Dion Red Strike

Stalker
Society
SoF
Dion Red Strike
There is a first for everything....

I don't normally post here, because I literally don't have time ...

However, I would like to announce the best disciple I have ever had. period. Hands down..

I have had many disciples, most of which graduated (some quicker than others). I pride myself on having the ability to keep the youngsters playing, even when they can't afford it... I have made many friends, and still have many friends from having disciples. Some have stayed, still others have left..

None the less,

Cattibri Hotdog Longing announced to me today that she has 1900 in longblades (along with about 1k in handgun). She just started 5 weeks (or so) ago. In that time, she has gotten numerous globals, and even a 460 ped hof. She has gone from complete noob, to a person I would gladly hunt with side by side. She still needs to learn to spend less money, but don't we all? :D

I could care less what the gift I get is at this point. I am happy to have found such great friends (her man plays too), and to have had a disciple graduate so quickly.

So please say hi, and gratz to her when you see her out there hunting (and now mining, I gave her about 50 ped in stuff tonight as presents :D ).

~Red

well, what can i say except grats to both of you :wise:

Good job, and welcome to your (former) deciple :)

Back