Grem vs Jag

Magix

Alpha
Is there any reason to keep both? Is there any situation where I would want to wear grem over jag?

CP

too short

Well for CP, I need the higher protection, I make up the armor cost on less fapping/ammo.

Grem on cp and some1 healing you with an sk20 is all you need saves you even more money.

Anyway you can skill until the jag is no longer needed for an even better result

It's a dilemma of my own acctually and even though I loooooove gremlin so much I feel that adj pixie works just as great as grem and when pixie isn't enough then you might aswell use something bigger then grem anyway

For example trox young-alpha pixie works (IMO OA works too if you have enough dps but it's a hassle still) trox OA-stalker grem won't work to well so might aswell go to jag directly

Still if you don't hunt big stuff all the time you could use grem and hire a fapper when the occasion comes instead

Well for CP, I need the higher protection, I make up the armor cost on less fapping/ammo.
If you need Jag on CP, you shouldn't be hunting on CP. :)

If you need Jag on CP, you shouldn't be hunting on CP. :)

I've been using grem all this time, but when I get crit, I fap 1-2 times. If, out of say 4 faps, with jag I only need 3, that saves me 1000 faps out of 4000. Not to mention the extra 1-2 shots I would use if I did fap.

I've been using grem all this time, but when I get crit, I fap 1-2 times. If, out of say 4 faps, with jag I only need 3, that saves me 1000 faps out of 4000. Not to mention the extra 1-2 shots I would use if I did fap.

Same principle would work for alt ghost or phantom FYI and by the time the extra decay allignes with what you would have saved with jags better dur you'd be skilled enough to use grem only without fapping anyway

The economy are very simular between gremlin and jag if you are a medium health player. If you have 200+ health the gremlin will be a lil' cheaper when you dont need to fap during the mob (and not miss out the 1-2 shots) You still have to fap more then using jag ofc but the faping cost will be less then the jag armor decay, tested and confirmed.

Is there any reason to keep both? Is there any situation where I would want to wear grem over jag?

Gremlin looks way cooler.

If you want to look like an oldskool miner who is afraid of mobs and has not enough vehicles to return his ores to storage, wear Jaguar. In all other cases, wear Gremlin.

/Slupor

Gremlin +5.b wins in at least 90% of thinkable cases when you have a cheap* Fapper behind you

*adj or better, which one depends on mob and the hourly pay rate

Back