Guess the weekly CLD payouts after Diablo III release

D3 will never kill eu ! Not everyone like this stile of game, and the poor made characters there. EU is the real RCE and it will be this for longer! Eu is a open large 3D world with 1. person and 3. person cam view. D3 is only 3. person view. Played last night D3. My character got level11, but i realy was bored after play. Not my game .

I dont think D3 affect the deeds a long time.

You have encountered an error while trying to think something out
Errorcode 37
please try again sooner.

While its true D3 will probly not directly steal customers, and its a "micro" RCE, with far more potential (imo) for the low budget farmers, looking to sell items, where EU appeals to the high budget depositor looking to show off and/or gamble.

BUT what people may be overlooking is that if this paypayl/real money auction works for D3, blizz fully intends to add it as a working modle for future MMO project (not wow) they are developing now...D3 is a test bed for the real $ AH. /as stated by their developers.

The RCE market is expanding, and long term that may have far more competition for EU than the hack n slash, item farming dungeon crawler that d3 is.

/edit I have been playing non stop d3 since it launched . I can easily see doing this for a couple of years before it gets "too boring.

5.1; 5.1; 5.1

Payouts have seemed to come out of their slump with D3 starting.

Who won?

Tepes said:
So in Diablo III, it will not be possible to depo 100.000 USD from slave trade in say Saudi, or coke traffic in Colombia, bid them all to a buddy ava's item at AH, and retrieve the money in US with no worries alltogether about money laudering?

You can't in Entropia either. Whats your next stupid slur going to be?

Err yes you can? (What would prevent you to do so if you were so inclined?)

Last edited:
Back