Guess we are down again.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Almost got it after a release, but not:(

hmmm...I can't log in.

Are we down again? :scratch2:

If you two don't like my posts then why do you read them ? Is it just to be rude or just to be stupid asses. The asses is my guess.

What exactly is the point of this post? Yes, OFC it's down, hence the multiple system messages, the patch notification from MA, and the fact that it's the most discussed thing right now. Was your post asking a question or just making a statement or what? Sorry, I just didn't get it.

What exactly is the point of this post? Yes, OFC it's down, hence the multiple system messages, the patch notification from MA, and the fact that it's the most discussed thing right now. Was your post asking a question or just making a statement or what? Sorry, I just didn't get it.

Hehe Because you are a stupid ass, jeeze you played right in to my hands by the statement "I don't get it" You really don't get much of anything do you.

You can have the last word I won't respond to your messages any more, ever, you are just too easy. Must be 12 or 13 years old and I don't want to advantage of you.

Hehe Because you are a stupid ass, jeeze you played right in to my hands by the statement "I don't get it" You really don't get much of anything do you.

Wow you totally pwn3d me, I'm no match for you.

Must be 12 or 13 years old and I don't want to advantage of you.

Yes, I'm sure you love taking advantage of 12-year-olds; so best we stay apart, wouldn't want that old ticker to get too excited. :kiss:

Back