Guest List of Warp Ships Functions Change

Sakuba

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Milela Sakuba Wilnfe
When Warp Ships were first released the functionality of Warp Ships Guest Lists operated as follows:

If someone removed themself, or the Captain removed them from the Guest List, they were immediately thrown into Space.

This meant that the Captains could throw unwanted Guests off their ship when needed. However, if the unwanted Guest Logged Out before they were removed they would stay with the ship until they logged back in.

That is :

If you kicked someone from the Guest List at Arkadia, whilst they were logged out of game, then warped to Calypso, once the unwanted Guest Logged back in they would be thrown out at Calypso not Arkadia.

Some months ago this changed.
Removing yourself from the Guest List or being removed by the Captain did not kick you into Space where you spent up to 30 seconds waiting to die. You would remain onboard until you chose to leave. This gave people who did not want to spend the day recieving an unknown number of summoning spams the option to remove themself from the Guest List before leaving the ship.

This was also to the Captains advantage to have these people remove themself to save them the task of having to spend a great deal of time searching through a possible 500 names to find one that may appear their in several different ways.(Middle Name, Last Name, First Name or a combination of any of thses) This can create a huge amount of unwanted micro-managing.

In addition to this, if you removed yourself or were removed by the Captain, then you logged out, you still remained with the ship where ever it went but once you logged back in you were immediatily thrown into nearby space but died almost instantly.

All round I foind this to be a much better system for the Passenger/Guest in particular.

Recently this has been changed back to the original system. I would strongly suggest anyone who would much prefer the socond system to be put back in place to file a support case requesting this.

Sakuba

Oooh no, not this again. This means Sakuba is gonna start being a pain in my ass again. I can't tell you how many times that I was innocently repairing the ship one minute, and out in space suffocating the next...with him giggling like a girl in mumble.

Please put the guest list back the way it was. or I'm going on repair strike lol

Back