Hack

Tomkat

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen
{Youtube video removed, so link taken down}

Last edited by a moderator:
You should not really advertise this in forums. Maybe a support case is in order?

Enjoy your life time account ban..

Well played sir LOL :D

phishing attempt for sure.

Was browsing for some Counter Strike gameplays when I came across it, thought wanted to show the community, it probably do not work, but sends your log in to another person I will guess.

If it really works entropia really fucked up.

it probably do not work, but sends your log in to another person I will guess.

captainobvious.jpg

Looking forward for a v2.0 that can add LAs and MSs to an account, maybe even planets.

Fake GUI, just made to look like its doing something to steal your login and password.

This thing going since summer ...hack after hack ...I don't know if they work but always reported to MA the hack websites with the downloadable link of the "awesome tool"...Both cases were closed by support with a only reply that they really appreciate my report and forward to a special team for more investigation...(after I reported here in September the YouTube video was cancelled as fraudulent bla bla bla... So this thing will happen soon after we report to Youtube team )...

Anyway I remind (like when I made my theard about this "awesome tool" on this forum) that using unauthorized 3rd party tools is ban hammer..

*Note: In other "awesome tools" video I saw that max to hack was like 2k peds in this one is like 950 peds .... Maybe hackers have someone inside...

just delete this thread, aloto of dump people can try it...

just delete this thread, aloto of dump people can try it...

and a lot ppl get banned or hacked! Just don't try out.

edit: I did report this video at youtube as phishing and hack!

Last edited:
*Note: In other "awesome tools" video I saw that max to hack was like 2k peds in this one is like 950 peds .... Maybe hackers have someone inside...

Seriously? Isn't it easier to assume that the "hack" just sends your EU credentials to its author? It would take 15 minutes at the most to put up such an app.

In short

• NEVER give login info to others for any reason
  • ALWAYS check to make sure you're on the right website before logging in

In short

• NEVER give login info to others for any reason
  • ALWAYS check to make sure you're on the right website before logging in

yes but this werks becaus :

noone will say - i tryed to use entropia hack program and got hacked :D

The bottomline is, no one can be stupid enough to fall into such a trap AND have an account worth hacking.

Awesome, I just created and implented my own planet with that tool, Planet GTFO

:yay:

Awesome, I just created and implented my own planet with that tool, Planet GTFO

:yay:
Does it have LAs yet? If so, I'm wondering what it will cost me to purchase my LA, which I will call "Fuh Q." :)

The bottomline is, no one can be stupid enough to fall into such a trap AND have an account worth hacking.

MA or the resellers would already have stripped anything of value, and received a thank you from the avatar.

I have nothing to fear, before logging off each night i always hide all my peds and gear behind the bushes in twin peaks, noone would ever look there. :wise:

Reactions: SHY
Back