Had problems depositing money through MOL.com, ended in "Internal Error" through MindArk's portal, money is gone.

Anyone else have this trouble with MindArk's deposit system? This is my second deposit and fairly new to the game, the first deposit went off with no hitch. The second one was, well, ended in "Internal Error", I checked the balance of my Money Online (MOL.com) account, it said the payment was done correctly and that I needed to contact the merchant to make sure the money gets deposited, I've been waiting since Saturday, October 12, 2013.

This seems to be a fairly nasty problem, as the first support case MindArk answered (under Planet Cyrene, since I originated from that planet and now on Planet Calypso) and then closed my case without actually investigating and fixing the problem. I opened a second support case and told them rather bluntly not to shut it again until the problem is resolved, until then, I am out 120 USD and no PED added on the card for the second transaction.

I hope this hasn't happened to other people. MOL.com, to their credit they've contacted MindArk trying to resolve this problem for me but to no avail currently. :mad:

Last edited:
I cant help with your problem, but when I used MOL it was a RIPOFF -- 25% fee!!!

Back