Hadesheim Walkthrough Tour (Photo Report)

Kpeters

Stalker
Society
Antipodean Army
Konrad "KP" Peters
Everyone knows Hadesheim, but has anyone taken good look and appreciated this mighty city we have? I hope that after looking at this pictures you will feel the urge to populate this place again :).

-A statue rises from a little plaza, just imagine this place filled with people talking and trading.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Genesis Star HQ's

The now useless Shopping Malls, deserted.

Some old signs I found inside one of the amour shops, notice it reads "Vigilante" and "Settler" thought they don't resemble those armors at all :).

Another nice building looks like an office complex.

Inside the previous building. This might be a regular day at job someday :D checking on your business.

The Exchange building. So cold and empty now.

Eventhough the city is deserted there is still christmas spirit :) !

The Hospital

The glorious Hadesheim Auction. Take a look at the luxurious interior.

We might see some real advertising in one of thise signs sometime soon

No Hadesheim tour is complete without a visit to Junkyard Bar....when are they gonna have that beer shipment ready? Ohh and some bigger seats :laugh:

One of the various buildings in Hadesheim, just had to take the pic I like it!

Wonder where all the power to light those buildings come from?

Sphere Ordinance HQ

The Hadesheim 102 and 101 brother Buildings, If im not mistaken you were used to be allowed in. Nothing inside but emptyness though.

Nice office area with a beautiful tree on the middle

The Hadesheim Market, pretty empty at the moment.

Hadesheim's Central Park? :D

Redyne HQ

Hope they don't make this alley pvp :laugh: this is a place I would avoid if it were irl. Chikara HQ on the background.

Absolutely beautiful twin buildings, #108 and Chikara HQ both can be accesed by the front door though there is only a small room inside like an empty looby. Perhaps some future plans for this buildings? Well I like to picture some vehicles going around on the street and people walking and talking :)

Hope we will be driving some of these cars soon. This seems to be a Toyota Concept Car.

Another nice park with a statue picturing two hands holding a globe

Ummm....what happened here? lol fallen lightpost:scratch2: maybe from that time the araneatrox took a visit

Mighty Omegaton HQ

And at last but not least some of Hadesheim industrial-power facilities. BTW I wonder were the guard is lol.

The backyard of the powerfacility is full of debris. Let's hope this is not Hadesheims future.

Well this is about it I hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I enjoyed taking them. Maybe this city will be one day as active and alive as it was meant to be.

Judging by some of the pics it seems MindArk abandoned the place aswell! +rep for saving me the trouble of exploring a wasteland :)

Nice tour, gonna rediscover hadesheim someday with it :)

Nice tour. I have only been there a few times. Looks like I missed a lot on my sightseeing tour.

Glad you liked it ;) , it does look like MA had some big plans for this place but leaved it alone who knows why. Perhaps they made their lag calculations and got scared about how much lag they could create if it was populated :laugh:

when thay implemented the appartments inside the game they should have used some of the buildings inside hadesheim. I know lots would want to live inside Hadesheim.

Missed chance,

<beo

when thay implemented the appartments inside the game they should have used some of the buildings inside hadesheim. I know lots would want to live inside Hadesheim.

Missed chance,

<beo

Absolutely agree, we should have had some apartment buildings and one of the malls built there.

totally hades would be my first place to live in!,
if they were to put some apartments there at least u could probably catch about 5 people in hades going in/out of their apartments, and just a suggestion... put new oxford in hades so theres another reason to go

Nice job Kpeters! I've always thought what it would be like to have that city bustling with Entropians. MA could've put stores and apartments in those buildings and a teleport in the ceter of the square. I can still dream of this.

totally hades would be my first place to live in!,
if they were to put some apartments there at least u could probably catch about 5 people in hades going in/out of their apartments, and just a suggestion... put new oxford in hades so theres another reason to go

Well i think they thought that making appartments on Amathera would make people go hunt there more i think. Plus more main City's like Hadesheim New Oxford etc etc is nice to have but you got to have a reason to go viisit those places and now no one has a reason to go there. So thats the flaw indeed.

<Beo

Yeah I agree, but still I see no reason for making so many apartments in amethera and none in Hadesheim. There are a lot of unsold apartments still.

I saw this post because I was looking for Cars in postings. I was wondering how long they have been in Hades as I only ran across them last night . . .

Great tour . . . :) It shows the absolute potential of Hadesheim to become the Trade Centre of Eudoria.

I really think MA should have given more thought as to where the malls were erected. Choosing Twin Peaks and Port Atlantis was not that clever in my opinion. There may be lots of people around both areas, but they are doing private trades at minimal rate increases. They are not interested in paying additional taxes for trades.
I also experience a lot of lag in both cities when I tp there, so I prefer to avoid them at all costs.

Hadesheim would have been a very good choice for locating a mall. At least the new shopkeepers here might be a small step in the right direction.

We can only hope that this Ghost Town is in revival . . .

The car's have been there for a long time, must be about a year now and I think there is not MA official statement about why they are there. There is this red Toyota concept, a very small Audi TT-Q7 thing and a blue sportscar.

Maybe if I keep cliking that car everynew VU someday it will be claimable :laugh:

You forgot the part about how there's no floor in the hospital. So if you go there, you fall straight through to the ground. :)

Hadesheim and Minopolis- Makes your head hurt just thinking about it.

You forgot the part about how there's no floor in the hospital. So if you go there, you fall straight through to the ground. :)

Hadesheim and Minopolis- Makes your head hurt just thinking about it.

I tried getting into the Hospital as I did about a year ago but now it's not possible :(.

Hehe. Well done KP. My prediction for Hades is it will become a place for car showrooms and car dealers whenever that may be. Seems to fit the bill nicely.

Hehe. Well done KP. My prediction for Hades is it will become a place for car showrooms and car dealers whenever that may be. Seems to fit the bill nicely.

That will be my absolute PE exctasy. :laugh: Just love cars :D

Or maybe som facility city with tons of factories making cars? :rolleyes:

Or maybe som facility city with tons of factories making cars? :rolleyes:

Might be the place were the factories will establish in the future.

IIRC the first apartments were is Hadesheim. Just that they were removed after alpha testing or whenever it was they were ingame. :)

Of course I'm with you all here, it's a shame MA has thrown Hades' on the do-not-do list.

IIRC the first apartments were is Hadesheim. Just that they were removed after alpha testing or whenever it was they were ingame. :)

Of course I'm with you all here, it's a shame MA has thrown Hades' on the do-not-do list.

Nice info I was not aware of that. Wonder why they took them off. Would be nice to hear from them.

Something else is planned for Hades. I can smell it. Oh no sorry thats the pizza box from last week. But seriously there has been many opportunities to do something with Hades. But it sits there unchanged. All the other projects have passed it by. But there is something sitting in the MA to do tray for this place. And when all the other fluffy stuff gets done on top of it. Then we'll see. If nothing were planned then they could have quickly drummed up some changes to make them estates to sell. No this space is reserved for something big.

Little bump to this old thread since a lot of ppl rarely travel to Hadesheim and might wanna see some pics :).

Gotta update the thread stating that Hadesheim now hosts a sinister looking orb close to the central tp :eek:

Back