Price Check Halloween 2022 ring

around 20k, like easter 2021

I'll chip in my thought. It's a really solid ring, we finally have a good ring again!!! It's a serious competitor for the easter 21. The price will depend on how many drop really, if a total of 10 drop it won't have much influence on other ring prices. If I had to pick one of them, the easter21 is obviously favored.

However, the price on rings (and everything else) is still going down. The new halloween ring will speed up this process, resulting in more players being able to aquire max reload + crit chance. Which is a good for the game IMO.

It's soon™ time for MA to release a new must-have (buff)item tho, to raise the requirement needed to "min/max".

Price on the rings? We'll see but my guess is 17-18k first the first couple of rings that are pulled but the price will go down.

first ones would sell at 25k+ I am sure, a lot of people waiting for a nice left hand to complete their combo's and probably willing to pay well over 20k for that
i mean this or I could be smoking crack :p

[Moderated: Removed reply to deleted post]

The price will be dictated by supply and demand, If MA releases 5 of them, they will be north of 25k. If the drop will be like 100 of them, the price will be 8k. Being a short event, means there won't be as many boxes as in the Merry Mayhem. Merry Mayhem was 3 tymes lengthier than Halloween Mayhem is so you can approximate sort of the number of Halloween rings and get a fair estimation on the price of the ring at the end of the cycle (~1 year) if no other rings come to destroy the demand for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
first ones would sell at 25k+ I am sure, a lot of people waiting for a nice left hand to complete their combo's and probably willing to pay well over 20k for that
i mean this or I could be smoking crack :p
ist very simialr to easter 2021.... and that was selling at 18k ish then rose in price... as this one is weaker brother i recon under 15k . So now u have 2 very similar rings.. will see the droprate ... I would not mind having one :) got spare peds if anyone loots one let me know :D

Personally the pricing of rings is beyond me but, I thought a quick simple compare could at least help determine value over price of any ring

simple math lesson for this ring to compare to for example easter 2022
This is all nice ez round number for visual sake.
Lets say everytime you crit its 100dmg
5% crit from easter 2022
4%crit from halloween 2022 + 8% increase crit dmg
(Only stats imho worth anything imho)

over 100 attacks we would get 5 additional crits via easter 2022 making total 500 dmg
over 100 attacks we would get 4 additional crits via halloween 2022 making 400 dmg + 32dmg from the additional 8%

Increased attack speed is nice but, it doesnt increase dpp, it would increase kill speed and dps but, not effi or dpp so, imho easter 2022>halloween 2022
now factors of the stats on left or right will be subjective and take a lot of weght to determine if its right for you w/e setup you're going for.

I was thinking about making a video for visual application if someone maybe can loan me a ring I run a test on the ring and then give back im even open to renting etc. just so, we can see even for a small sample ie 100k attacks for each run. Im interested in doing things like this if anyone wants to collaborate on something of this sort <3

Increased attack speed is nice but, it doesnt increase dpp, it would increase kill speed and dps but, not effi or dpp so, imho easter 2022>halloween 2022
now factors of the stats on left or right will be subjective and take a lot of weght to determine if its right for you w/e setup you're going for.
I don’t think this is a good comparison at all sorry. The hallo 22 is more valuable simply because it’s left handed and can pair with cheap and readily available ares rings for maximum dps. The Easter 22 has no cheap pairing options to increase DPS, but the Halloween 22 will have plenty.

It is of my opinion that DPS is the single most important stat in the game, and reload speed should be the first priority to max out as it has the most effect on DPS. I know there are some people opposed to this and hold DPP at a much higher regard, but I don’t.

I don’t think this is a good comparison at all sorry. The hallo 22 is more valuable simply because it’s left handed and can pair with cheap and readily available ares rings for maximum dps. The Easter 22 has no cheap pairing options to increase DPS, but the Halloween 22 will have plenty.

It is of my opinion that DPS is the single most important stat in the game, and reload speed should be the first priority to max out as it has the most effect on DPS. I know there are some people opposed to this and hold DPP at a much higher regard, but I don’t.
DPS is usually the best since it gives you the best chance at getting wave loot before others, but if you know your the only one on that mob, DPP is king since theres no one to compete with for drops

[Moderated: Removed reply to deleted post]

The price will be dictated by supply and demand, If MA releases 5 of them, they will be north of 25k. If the drop will be like 100 of them, the price will be 8k. Being a short event, means there won't be as many boxes as in the Merry Mayhem. Merry Mayhem was 3 tymes lengthier than Halloween Mayhem is so you can approximate sort of the number of Halloween rings and get a fair estimation on the price of the ring at the end of the cycle (~1 year) if no other rings come to destroy the demand for this one.

Sure it's a shorter event and that's a good point you make, but how many Halloween boxes are still in people's storage unopened from previous years which will now be opened to try to get that ring?

I can't speak to the ring's intrisic value to hunters cause I'm not a ring or buff expert, but I do understand supply/demand market dynamics very well.

If I recall, the last couple of Halloween rings haven't been great, or at least not this good. Heck I probably have a couple hundred boxes I might open now, this is a fine ring (4.0 Crit Chance!).

Is it? Why tho? Dps was only king because of the old mayhem format. Besides that it doesnt really matter now, does it?
I guess if people will makro 24/7 then they can cycle 15% more peds, but are those handful of people rly the ones giving ALL the rings/buffs value? If not then whats the avg joe care if a mob dies in 30s or 25.5s? Or if they hunt 2h, with 1h downtime chatting and auctioning, if they killed 500 or 75 more?

I dunno, i never understood why people still care much about dps, at least 15% via buff. Sure a bc80 is a completely diff feel from a maddox, but bc80 with and without ares? Doesnt feel much different to me 👉👈

Cheers!

I dunno, i never understood why people still care much about dps, at least 15% via buff. Sure a bc80 is a completely diff feel from a maddox, but bc80 with and without ares?

If you are making 10 PED per hour or 11.5 PED per hour, would you notice a difference? Or lets say 150 PED per day 172.5 PED per day, would you notice a difference? 54,750 PED per year or 62,962 PED per year?

And that´s not even counting the real benefits of higher DPS. This is just pure input -> output.

Last edited:
Is it? Why tho? Dps was only king because of the old mayhem format. Besides that it doesnt really matter now, does it?
I guess if people will makro 24/7 then they can cycle 15% more peds, but are those handful of people rly the ones giving ALL the rings/buffs value? If not then whats the avg joe care if a mob dies in 30s or 25.5s? Or if they hunt 2h, with 1h downtime chatting and auctioning, if they killed 500 or 75 more?

I dunno, i never understood why people still care much about dps, at least 15% via buff. Sure a bc80 is a completely diff feel from a maddox, but bc80 with and without ares? Doesnt feel much different to me 👉👈

Cheers!
DPS is going to open you up to the most opportunities, simple as that. You can hunt more types of mobs, and hunt more of those mobs for a given defensive loadout. If you come across a profitable gap in the market you can take a larger slice of the profits before it stabilises

Additionally I have another reason that applies to me personally. The fundamental game mechanics aren't fun, I am mission orientated, so I always have a set cycle amount or kill count to accomplish. I don't do time based hunts, I can blow through any task 15% faster and move on to some other activity and this is a big benefit.

Mobs have regen, more dps means less damage taken, more lifesteal utilized, more chances at loot events especially during events, less armor decay, faster skilling and in turn better utilization of any buffs or pills you use. I could keep going on about the million reasons why reload buff is one of the most important stats to max first.

Cheers!

Mobs have regen, more dps means less damage taken, more lifesteal utilized, more chances at loot events especially during events, less armor decay, faster skilling and in turn better utilization of any buffs or pills you use. I could keep going on about the million reasons why reload buff is one of the most important stats to max first.
I thought mayhem mobs had no regen?

I liked all of you guys' answeres but, respectully, still disagree. Boils down to time savings? Sure if you make money in this game per hour, sure 15% more is awesome. Buuuut, lets be honest, who actually makes money per hour in this game? 5 people? They do not drive prices, i think? Am i wrong?

Except for opening up new mobs, which to me seems valid but i have never had the situaution that 15% more dps changed if i could or could not hunt something, an enhancer or two never changed that for me. And some regen or not doesnt change things in loot 2.0. I mean i guess unless you hunt suuuper big mobs with a way too small gun.

I dunno, it FEELS like you bought into the dps is king thing and now look for reasons why. Sure, yes it was. Not so anymore. 2% more dps from arso was MANDATORY, min maxing the tiniest thing was mandatory, obviously 15% WAS HUGE! Its not anymore. I realize that sounds super offensive but i mean it in the nicest way possible. It just isnt the same game anymore without mayhen cats that define which weapon/buff is mandatory. Fuck, just look at arsos, there is little reason for them now and before they were mandatory if you wanted to have a chance at top 3.

Dps was never super important before mayhem but then for a decade, it was THE thing that drove prices for everything because thats how you won money. With the new format it doesnt matter unless you save time and make money?

Look, i realize a bigger gun means you can hunt different things, and if you can afford a 15k$ gun, a couple k for the perfect buff setup is a no brainer. But if we are talking about the broad cut of the player base, i feel too many people value dps too highly. I also realize im arguing with the min maxers here, with people who really think about the game, just cuz we read the forum and talk here, now, we probably are not the avg player, we like to talk theories and what not but we dont reaaaaaally drive the ares prices for example, do we? You guys have very specific reasons as to why you specifically have one ring over another and that is obviously fine, so do i. The 50 of us who are active on this forum know why and how and what for very personal reasons. but i still wonder why some wepons/buffs are so expensive. I expected prices to change DRASTICALLY without mayhem cats, and they havent yet, not as much as i woulda expected.

Anyway, maybe i may very well have too strong an opinion on it and it rly doesnt matter.

Sorry, i guess all i felt i had to say was: i think valueing guns, buffs etc based on dps as much as we used to (for good reason until mayhem changed) is living in the past? But obviously, if you have a specific reason in mind, dont feel offended, you have a reason. I own a mod implant for a specific reason and thats stupid for most. I was talking more in general.

I hope i made sense lol xD
Cheers

I hope i made sense lol xD
Cheers
It made sense, somewhat, but I think there are two main factors here that you overlook...

1. Supply and demand - It's not the 5 people who make the rices, it's not the 50 people on the forum debating, it's simply the supply and demand. No matter how much I would say the Christams Ring 2019 is very expensive / overestimated because the lack of DPS, a big number of players prefer that one over DPS rings.

2. We're not the same - In this game some people start playing today for the first time. Others can cycle 65k a day. The player-base consists of people that are across the entire range, everything in between these extremes, so we're not the same... An item, ring, weapon, armour, can have totally different value to two players. Two players can have totally different goals in the game, one can just chill and vibe with friends, the other would want to constantly progress, 15% this month, 15% next month (5 years ago I was dreaming to change my Ranked Scorpion with an M83, one day, even t0 would have been amazing). Same two players can put in different amount of time in the game, one can hunt 2 hours, the other can shoot for 12.
I don't know what weapon you're using but I am very sure in this game there are two players that, one of them thinks it's ridiculously expensive and unnecessary and he or she is better off using their Opalo and for the other, your weapon is their dream for some day in the future.

Same with this ring, or any other item, in the context of one player's gameplay can mean a totally different upgrade than in the context of another player.
This particular ring will not save Rick x amount of PED, it's impossible to quantify exactly what tis brings in terms of PEDs/hr, but it can be an upgrade for a lot of players that just want to progress and since the majority of people have an ares or a Christmas, this ring will fit like a glove and this is the demand...

DPS is still kingbut there are other factors that are very important like Efficiency, or on what you're unleashing your DPS :)
About new vs old Mayhem, DPS is even more important now and for a much wider variety of players because if in the past only top gear would have chance at a prize that could mean getting a weapon out of vendor, now everyone, given they shoot a lot, with high DPS, can pull something out of the vendor, especially with some restocking and some adding of new stuff, if you're not aiming for something from the vendor, as a hunter, then what are you doing?

This ring is better than the past 3 rings released so a lot of people were waiting to smash some boxes with the potential to get a ring that would be in high demand or even in their wishlist and I think that buff combination was a good idea from MA and a lot of people will be looking to get one, either buy or find it.

So try to view it from other people's angle also, if you want to get a better sense of an item's value because I can perfectly understand if this, for you, it's not worth more than 5k if you only play 2 hours a week... but there are many other players that go a lot harder at the game than that... and for them it's worth bti more.

Very thoughtful response, thank you! :)

Good points too! Maybe i went off topic too much, i didnt even mean to attach a price to the item in question. For some reason i just felt like opening the dps can of worms in a random thread lol.

What ever. I feel dps is overvalued but it is what it is. but on one point i do disagree tho, but thats another general can of worms: PE isnt just supply and demand alot of the prices are influenced by people seeing their stuff as an investment and wont like to sell below what they payed, even if similar alternatives are much cheaper. But what ever. I didnt reaaaaly want to derail the thread.

On topic, maybe ... 18k? 12? Something like that is what id guess?

Someone bought ring for 5k ped...
Unlucky auction or big troll? ;D

person who sold it is very very sad cause he made a mistake so guess what it is :D

N00b that sold to order I assume. Thought: Wow! $500 for a stupid ring! :D

Personally I think it's a similar slot in to Halloween 2019, but less valuable due to lower crit damage and lack of life steal. 4% crit chance is nice but I think it risks stat overbuff due to crit chance max from items being 5% so if you go over it's a wasted stat.
12k - 15k.

i say its 20-25K , since prices on rings did drop a lot ...
30-45K if price of boxes go up

lets see how many will drop.... in the short amount of time, how ever it is a great ring

i still got around 6000 units of boxes for sale in case anyone want to go hard on the ring

i say its 20-25K , since prices on rings did drop a lot ...
30-45K if price of boxes go up

lets see how many will drop.... in the short amount of time, how ever it is a great ring

i still got around 6000 units of boxes for sale in case anyone want to go hard on the ring
the price wont go above easter 2021 since easter 2021 is better

yeah but he have to sell those boxes so who cares about logic right? :D
logic is selling boxes in auction for 1.5 ped each like people do now :D
or is it supply and demand ?

Last edited:
Back