Price Check Halloween 23

List it on auction w/ no BO and a SB of tt+1

that's what i did when i looted the first hw21 ring. That trash was worth maybe 3-4k and someone actually bid it up through 10k for some reason.

if you are that confident you will simply list it and let the market decide. all of these bullshit pricecheck threads are exhausting. people ask for input on price and then criticize anything that doesn't tell them it's worth a new lambo or something.

if you want a pricecheck, sb tt+1 and let 'er run.

the market has already decided so nice try

Maybe you are misunderstanding the Skill %, ring only includes "Laser, BLP, Blades" skills.
Anatomy definitely does not contribute to animal looter or mutant looter... *eyeroll*

Good arguments
It is wayy better than yours mate. You' not even making any sense, too bad. I won't argue anymore because you have no decent counter arguments, you just spout random bullshit. 🙄😂😂😂

It is wayy better than yours mate. You' not even making any sense, too bad. I won't argue anymore because you have no decent counter arguments, you just spout random bullshit. 🙄😂😂😂

Nope thats your problem You only want to troll here Dont be jealous Go loot your own

Nope thats your problem You only want to troll here Dont be jealous Go loot your own
I looted plenty don't worry. You are trying to establish the value of an item with no logic at all. When I looted my hallo21 I used the opinions everyone here to try and determine a right price. You seems to not care or be about that. Goodbye.

I looted plenty don't worry. You are trying to establish the value of an item with no logic at all. When I looted my hallo21 I used the opinions everyone here to try and determine a right price. You seems to not care or be about that. Goodbye.

Just stop the trolling and dont be jealous

Back