Price Check Halloween 23

Society
Dark Templar
jan SKULL van de Ven
Pricecheck on new halloween 23 ring

Just looted one and not sure what to do with it Offers also welcome in peds or tokens only plz

Nah looking for more serious answers instead of trolling

Nice post, I am wondering myself about the price, I suppose at least 13k peds

~12k +or- 10% is what I would guess given the 5% LS
Skill gain + defense is a bit niche, but it works well with a Christmas 2022.

"Coughs", did you mean Xmas22, mod vice, omegaton or salafa, easter bunny lvl 60, + 15 mg pills? Because if you missed all these then no, it doesn't "work well" with Xmas22. There is better combos for less the price which give you much more hand down. I agree with @The Great Adventurer at 7k.

"Coughs", did you mean Xmas22, mod vice, omegaton or salafa, easter bunny lvl 60, + 15 mg pills? Because if you missed all these then no, it doesn't "work well" with Xmas22. There is better combos for less the price which give you much more hand down. I agree with @The Great Adventurer at 7k.
Yes it works well with xmax22 and yes there are other combos also

Evade 15%, CD taken -15%, LS 5%, Skill 20%

Basically a noob leveling ring, I wouldn't value this ring too high.

Evade % = Reduce repair cost
LS % = Reduce healing cost (including healing tool price)
Skill % = Reduce cost to skill

Basically, all related to noob. Use it for 2-3 mo then move on to DPS, DPP setting

5-6k +/- 1k is how much I would value this ring

Evade 15%, CD taken -15%, LS 5%, Skill 20%

Basically a noob leveling ring, I wouldn't value this ring too high.

Evade % = Reduce repair cost
LS % = Reduce healing cost (including healing tool price)
Skill % = Reduce cost to skill

Basically, all related to noob. Use it for 2-3 mo then move on to DPS, DPP setting

5-6k +/- 1k is how much I would value this ring
I agree i a way only more skills is great for all Looter skills are going up faster also

skillgain bonuses and defensive stats are basically memes.

maybe you tack on 500 ped, but it's still worse than easter23 in every way because no faster reload buff.

Everybody wants more ofc Thats normal but for now its just a pricecheck
mate everyone is telling you what they think the price is you just keep arguing

why make the thread if you know the darn price

To be fair I don't think he is arguing, he's sharing his opinions which is fair in a price check thread i.e. make logical "arguments" or rather logical points

I didnt know the price and i still dont You are the one that does the arguing not me
Just wanted a friendly discussion here but some trolls ruin it

skillgain bonuses and defensive stats are basically memes.

maybe you tack on 500 ped, but it's still worse than easter23 in every way because no faster reload buff.
Thats a matter of opinion then and i disagree since reload can come from left or armor

For now when its new 6-7k. In 6moths it will be 2k peds, same as the easter 2022 max crit ring.

Dont think so since it has better stats but yes it will drop a bit with all new things Really like lifeleetch also

Thats a matter of opinion then and i disagree since reload can come from left or armor
Reload can come from Armor etc but to max reload you will need left hand ring with reload and you got limited options .

This sums it up for the ring.

List it on auction w/ no BO and a SB of tt+1

that's what i did when i looted the first hw21 ring. That trash was worth maybe 3-4k and someone actually bid it up through 10k for some reason.

if you are that confident you will simply list it and let the market decide. all of these bullshit pricecheck threads are exhausting. people ask for input on price and then criticize anything that doesn't tell them it's worth a new lambo or something.

if you want a pricecheck, sb tt+1 and let 'er run.

Back