Halloween Mayhem 2015

64 is for coin.

For Entropia i say for hunting its around 3k mobs for mining its around 5k drops for crafting its aroudn 20k clicks (my personal observation).

So MINIMUM runs for stabile returns should be:
1k kills in hunting.
2k drops in mining.
10k clicks in crafting (yes crafting is least stabile in my opinion).

Falagor
:bandit:

I did 1500 PED worth of double drops in mining and my return was around 70% TT (unamped)

1500 PED in double drops is 1k double drops or 2k single drops total. Zero globals. No deposits larger than (X) Considerable.

Partially on Arkadia and partially on Calypso. TT returns did not improve on either planet.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279100-ZPF-Mining-Log

Nothing is guaranteed in EU. Your returns could get worse at 3k drops, even worse at 4k, and so on and maybe you'll break even at 10k, or never.

"dynamic" :wtg:

20k HoF for Stryker in Category 5 an hour or so ago. Nice to know that someone's having a good time.
Actually, I'm about 1/3 done and have been doing fairly well. Not getting rich, but not hemorrhaging PEDs.

I think that loot is dynamic. If you're doing poorly in one place, go try something different. I've had good and bad spells on pretty much every planet.

or check the "chosens" part of the thread - wonder why he wfinish the 40h, he already have an halloween ring lol...

This is the perfect analogy for EU.

The 90% rule only applies if you plan to kill an infinite number of mobs :yay:

Any number smaller than infinity is gambling. Your returns are not guaranteed :wise:

God bless you - this is what I've wanted to hear someone say. I totally agree with it -
I always wonder what if I kill 10 today, and 100 tomorrow, then in a week 50.. .and so on. What time frame does my hunt on mob have to be or how much ped I cycle on a mob?

64 is for coin.

For Entropia i say for hunting its around 3k mobs for mining its around 5k drops for crafting its aroudn 20k clicks (my personal observation).

So MINIMUM runs for stabile returns should be:
1k kills in hunting.
2k drops in mining.
10k clicks in crafting (yes crafting is least stabile in my opinion).

Falagor
:bandit:

Thank you for sharing the thoughts and the experience.
The main question that remains in my mind is: every time you start for example a 1k kill session/mob is a brand new series or is a continuation of a previous series on the respective mob?

Ok, so now returns have got even lower.

Started off averaging about 85%, then 50.04% on my last run in Cat 4.

Check out last broadcast on my signature link below, to see that I'm not doing nothing wrong.

Seems MA saving up for another favourite player to get something good.

Had enough.

Check out last broadcast on my signature link below, to see that I'm not doing nothing wrong.

Had enough.

I've been seeing the same drop. It's become unworkable.

Had enough.

dont talk about the "chosens" ! they may hear you :-D

Last night, loot really dropped off for me, too. More importantly, pumpkin drop rates went right into the toilet. Not sure what happened.

I did manage to snag a 65 PED ESI, though. Does that mean I'm "chosen"? "Semi-chosen"? :laugh:

I completed three instances, killed 3 pumpkinheads, spawned & killed the Count twice...not a single global, not even a single item, FFS. Where's the incentive to continue this bore-fest? :mad:

I envy people who can stand the grind to shoot one full hour the same mob over and over! I started somewhat motivated into mayhem but my account of killed mobs per hour is down to 2/3 of my initial kill count because i always close eyes and doze off. This is beyond boring, how can people stand this to finish 40 hours ?

So true - 40 hours is way too long and way too boring :mad:

yeah but with 40H the chosens can win over the few lucky with less dps that hitted a few 5k pumpkins

Last night, loot really dropped off for me, too. More importantly, pumpkin drop rates went right into the toilet. Not sure what happened.

I did manage to snag a 65 PED ESI, though. Does that mean I'm "chosen"? "Semi-chosen"? :laugh:

if you dont know,you are definitly not a "chosen"

I envy people who can stand the grind to shoot one full hour the same mob over and over! I started somewhat motivated into mayhem but my account of killed mobs per hour is down to 2/3 of my initial kill count because i always close eyes and doze off. This is beyond boring, how can people stand this to finish 40 hours ?

Agreed...over 3.5 hours in 3 instances--twice which I accidentally auto-exited the instance just by passing near the entry point (good job MA, couldn't there have at least been a prompt, asking if the player wishes to exit??)--and scant little incentive to continue the bore-fest. Not a single item or global in all that time, and not even much in the way of hunting tactics...just stand like a moron and shoot. Hunting the tard-loafs in the old days is probably the only thing I can imagine being more boring.

Are those hallowen boxes be available to purchase only for the duration of the event or after also ?

anyone can give any info about this ? will be able to buy halloween boxes after the event also or only until 09.11 ?

Back