News: Halloween Mayhem 2022

Unable to enter instances, just times out and ends up back where I started.

Unable to enter instances, just times out and ends up back where I started.
Don't think you're the only one, some soc members of mine saying the same. Although if you're already in an instance no obvious issues wrt points/tokens/boxes.

same here, other instances on Toulan are unaccesseble too.

[#waveevents] [MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Zeus] : MindArk knows this is down sorry for the inconvenience.

Always just sorry for inconvenience. How about actually fixing issues and not screwing players over like with the points yesterday.

Not possible, MA has proven time and time again they are incapble of learning.

This mayhem came with a bunch of new "Game Breaking" features :D

Cat 10 boss not dropping the 250 pointer like other bosses.

is see only whining, youl soon be eating bugs in RL while without electricity

MA is again ahead of the curve, they are like a father-figure, showing us, that the world isn't always fair.
I for one say "THANK YOU MINDARK", now I see that the world is cruel, even if its virtual

Guys I have not hit a 10k yet... Must be a bugged..

is see only whining, youl soon be eating bugs in RL while without electricity

MA is again ahead of the curve, they are like a father-figure, showing us, that the world isn't always fair.
I for one say "THANK YOU MINDARK", now I see that the world is cruel, even if its virtual
The world is how you make it!

mayhem instances are bugged again. trying to enter a new instance just bugs out and reverts out.

mayhem instances are bugged again. trying to enter a new instance just bugs out and reverts out.
Apparently try entering from a diff part of the planet (diff server I guess?), soc mate was having the same issues just now, moved to another TP and got in.

Isn't it "Rare" that Rare Mayhem Tokens didn't dropped in the last 2 days ?

Would say so. Last mayhem it was rare that less than 3 dropped per day

Does that really prevent the message from happening?

So its true, no one looted any Rare Tokens yet?

I noticed the HOF board is weird too in rare items section. It shows some 0pec items but just names a mob and not the actual item? Is those the rare tokens? But the HOF Board is just not naming them perhaps?

So it does appear something is weird with the drop rate and the rare tokens this Halloween. Maybe people should try contact MA official and see if they can make sure there is no issues. But hey MA will probably just lie and reply saying everything is working as intended and the rare tokens have not been nerfed etc lol

I suppose we just wait only been a few days, maybe they just dont wanna drop many atm? lol

So its true, no one looted any Rare Tokens yet?

I noticed the HOF board is weird too in rare items section. It shows some 0pec items but just names a mob and not the actual item? Is those the rare tokens? But the HOF Board is just not naming them perhaps?

So it does appear something is weird with the drop rate and the rare tokens this Halloween. Maybe people should try contact MA official and see if they can make sure there is no issues. But hey MA will probably just lie and reply saying everything is working as intended and the rare tokens have not been nerfed etc lol

I suppose we just wait only been a few days, maybe they just dont wanna drop many atm? lol
I saw someone get a rare token the other day, their name was Ererebos or something along those lines. I assume it was from a box though because they looted an Ares Perfected later in the day.

Back