Halloween Mayhem 2023 - 1K bankroll Hunting Log

SweetC

Mature
Hello fellow grinders,

I thought it would be a great idea to share my returns on HM2023. I was curious to see how far I would go with a small roll of 1K PED.

My goal is to cycle 1000PED worth of Ammo until i cant cover repairs or convert Shrapnel Into Universal Ammo. I do own a UL weapon +amp so I wont need to buy new weapons and pay MU over time. I will TT some Shrapnel to cover the repairs. I will NOT sell tokens, boxes and Outputs amps.

I am only grinding Annihilation 2 bronze level with an average cost per mob of 2.3-2.5PED/ea.
It takes me between 16-20 shots to kill a zombie.

I will not be sharing my total gear setup for privacy purposes.

No markup will be considered for Mayhem Tokens. The other items Markup with be based on the daily MU once run is completed.

Lets begin !

Inital run:
Weapon Cells: 1000 PED
TT Return:
Shrapnel: 943.02 PED
Output Amplifier unit: 4.8 PED
TWEN Tokens: 34
Halloween Boxes: 15
Mayhem Tokens : 61

Total TT return:
947.80 PED (94.78%)

Total Return + MU :
(943 02×1.01) + (4.8×260%) + (34×0.8) + (15×0.75) =
1003.38 PED (100.34%)

Points earned : 1200

Notes/comments : Pretty satisfied with a breakeven run... Free skilllzzz & Mayhem tokens!!

Gl with your run, but what’s the decay on 1000peds shot. Hard to say you are in the positive without decay cost accounted for.

PROGRESSION
1ST ROLL:

Total value after converting Shrapnel into ammo:
Universal ammo used :
952.45 PED worth

TT Return:
Shrapnel: 981.57 PED

TOTAL RETURN :
Output Amplifier unit: 8.4 PED (+3.6)
TWEN Tokens: 85 (+51)
Halloween Boxes: 28 (+13)
Mayhem Tokens : 160 (+99)
PED (leftover after repairs) : 3.16 PED

Total points : 2750

Total actual ROI :
1,096.6257 PED (109.66%)

Notes:
Didn't expect the actual returns. Got a few swirlies but nothing really over 55 PED/ea. I am Basicly TT return flat and the rest is pure gravy 😊 !!! Tbh im a not expecting this to last...

Love to see it! Good luck with the log.

Why you shootings 02 and not 01?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to see it! Good luck with the log.

Why you shootings 02 and not 01?
Thank you. Why do you think I Should stick to Cat 1? Im still killings mobs under 20 shots per kill. Maybe less volume but probably higher chance of token drop per mob.

Thank you. Why do you think I Should stick to Cat 1? Im still killings mobs under 20 shots per kill. Maybe less volume but probably higher chance of token drop per mob.
You'll have less loot events for your bankroll which could lead to bigger swings in variance.

Some gear info would be nice, at least general.one like expensive rings or not, loot 2.0 weapon or not, uber armor or not...everything eay too general to give at least some ideea

2.3-2.5PED/ea.
loot 2.0 weapon or not
Well if they are doing cat 2. It’s a 900 hp mob. So according to their “2.3-2.5p/kill” we are talking between 3.6-3.95 dpp.

So that would definitely be loot 2.0.

So they’d need maxed crit chance for sure even with lower loot 2.0 weapons. They also said 16-20 shots a kill so 45-57 effective damage which removes a lot of the lower loot 2.0 weapons also.

So I’d say it’s a hero TWEN. As thats 46.19 eff dmg with a105imp and 5% crit for 3.511 dpp.

So maybe some pill action also I’d have to assume or having like 50% crit dmg for 3.59 dpp.

Well if they are doing cat 2. It’s a 900 hp mob. So according to their “2.3-2.5p/kill” we are talking between 3.6-3.95 dpp.

So tha would definitely be loot 2.0.
Indeed loot 2.0 Weapon. Inital cost per kill was just an approx guess so maybe closer to 2.6/2.7PED per mob. My actual DPP turns around 3.18. One shot = 13 pec ish +weapon decay. I use pills once in a while (untradable ones from boxes) but not all the time so my crit chance does vary.

Indeed loot 2.0 Weapon. Inital cost per kill was just an approx guess so maybe closer to 2.6/2.7PED per mob. My actual DPP turns around 3.18. One shot = 13 pec ish +weapon decay. I use pills once in a while (untradable ones from boxes) but not all the time so my crit chance does vary.
That'd be closer to 2.83 ped per kill. and I'd guess a adjusted justi twen edition without rings then? Ew

Idk tough to really care when I'm not sure if you're even tracking your stuff correctly.

Be my guess and move on 😉 im not trying to prove anything to anybody here
Well if you were accurately tracking you'd know exactly how much each mob cost. I just don't want false information being spread by someone who wants to remain anonymous in an MMO. Seems kinda fucked no?

Well if you were accurately tracking you'd know exactly how much each mob cost. I just don't want false information being spread by someone who wants to remain anonymous in an MMO. Seems kinda fucked no?
There is nothing false about my returns and inital investment. Tracking actual returns on cycling 1k PED and repairing by TTing Shrapnel thats it. Sorry i didnt calculate the exact cost per kill. Frankly IDGAF The ROI is what matters to me. If not knowing the exact cost per kill is soo fucked for you then just ignore this thread. Peace

You should ignore those 2.
First one has preached for years how important was for him to read everything he could get hes hands on, about the game, in order to get to understand it. All tho never contributing back to the pool, has been discouraging others from doing so.
The other cant fathom that it is your log with your rules, which "no set up disclosed/discussed" is part of.

You have a good opportunity to do a log away from "mr perfect". Casual set up oriented to many in this community to do what is intended: share your journey and give others some insight that might become useful. Maybe even show that you dont need to buy 1 of the guns, ubers live from selling, to break even or even profit.

And most important: enjoy your gaming and this log. Dont let anyone ruin it. It will be a warm feeling coming back to it in the future.

Casual set up oriented to many in this community to do what is intended:
A loot 2.0 weapon is not casual. Please stop

I’m all for more loot logs. When actual math is involved and not feelings.

But when you don’t know your weapons stats and immediately embellish in the first few paragraphs, it’s going to get ridiculed.

I’m sorry if I offended OP or their white knights, but I’m not about that “my personal truth” type of people.

Last edited:
Nobody cares what metrics/additional info you see relevant and what not in other peoples logs.
OP clearly stated:
Tracking actual returns on cycling 1k PED and repairing by TTing Shrapnel thats it.

Not everything about loot 2.0 is uber. Its been quite few years those weapons are on the market. And, as i understand from the conversation before, same set up could be achieved with cheaper options including rings/pills/other buffs.

No offense taken. Sometimes you need to remind people that "their" way of doing things is not mandatory for everyone. ("my personal truth" theme more relevant than never in this one).

Not everything about loot 2.0 is uber.
Correct but every loot 2.0 weapon except 2 costs more than $1000 usd. Including OPs
Sometimes you need to remind people that "their" way of doing things is not mandatory for everyone.
Correct, unless it comes to trying to see your roi/tt return/mu etc. like making sure if you’re selling on AH you include the fees, or if you are selling p2p confirming that the sales actually happened. Since if OP is holding onto those mayhem tokens they are already less than what they have listed.
("my personal truth" theme more relevant than never in this one).
“My personal truth” has cause people to believe in some VERY dangerous things in real life.

I just don’t want people to think they are doing better OR worse than they are with improper tracking.

That’s how we get the people who say they get 85% returns (no you don’t) or over 100% tt returns (no you don’t)(long term for either)

I dont think you can fail tracking:
"TT out" - "TT in" + estimated MU.
as OP suggests.
Cost per kill and everything else is trying to fix what is not broken.

Maybe its my PoV but even 2.0 weapon without rings and pills is casual since you could achieve the same eff+dpp for much less with limited options (at mu cost) or by scaling down a cat (using projected resaults). But hey, i can agree to intermediate level.

And we probably should leave it here since its SweetC´s log and our discussion can take place elsewhere.

Last edited:
Maybe its my PoV but even 2.0 weapon without rings and pills is casual since you could achieve the same eff+dpp for much less with limited options (at mu cost) or by scaling down a cat (using projected resaults). But hey, i can agree to intermediate level.
Efficiency just left the chat , goodbye efficiency

I dont think you can fail tracking:
"TT out" - "TT in" + estimated MU.
And yet people mess up their tt return time and time again. Did they include armor? Even if untradable pills are used, did they use the 5p uni ammo ones? Well there goes 4-4.5p right there. Did they include oil used for flying? mind essense and decay for teleporting? Nutriobars for pet?

Maybe its my PoV but even 2.0 weapon without rings and pills is casual
Yes your pov is warped as a majority of the player base hasn’t even depoed 1k usd.

And you aren’t getting 70%+ eff and over 3.1dpp without a loot 2.0 weapon unless you’re in the armatrix lv 70+ series.

Closest you’ll get is archon sword and a trauma 4/5 and thats 68.4% and 3.025-3.03dpp. Which is still $400-$900 depending on which amp you buy.

Other close combos are some of the TEN mindforce chips with pretty expensive amps.

And listen I enjoy the Archon sword, it’s solid when close to repair terminal, but please don’t just make statements without having proof.

Last edited:
And yet people mess up their tt return time and time again. Did they include armor? Even if untradable pills are used, did they use the 5p uni ammo ones? Well there goes 4-4.5p right there. Did they include oil used for flying? mind essense and decay for teleporting? Nutriobars for pet?
Most of it (except armor) doesnt go into "TT in" since its never returned in TT by the system. Its "additional cost" vs "mu" if anything.

(edited on reread) Anyhow you said it: there are options for something similar below 1k, L and UL (more in MF afaik), and thats without cheap and effective rings/pills/buffs, which OP doesnt seem to use at least at a regular base (again from the conversation above). If 1k$ doesnt seem casual to you where uber spends more on just 1 ring or set of plates (not even set of armor) then we are playing different RCE. And buying an expensive gun doesnt make you uber either.
And nothing of it is of anyones concerne since this logs OP stated: "I will not be sharing my total gear setup for privacy purposes." So lets respect it.
Anyhow, this thread is flooded enough, its my last post.
GL to OP.

Last edited:
I learned more information from them. My initial claim was from their statement about how cheap it cost them to kill a mob which would have required over 3.6 dpp to do, hence my thoughts of it being a hero adj twen with 5% crit chance. They then changed their numbers and said their dpp is closer to 3.18.

Notice how my statement changes after OP was more honest about their set up.

PROGRESSION
2nd ROLL:

Universal ammo used :
991.39 PED worth

TT Return:
Shrapnel: 1753.25 PED

TOTAL RETURN :
Output Amplifier unit: 13.6 PED (+5.2)
TWEN Tokens: 125 (+40)
Halloween Boxes: 41 (+13)
Mayhem Tokens : 160 (+88)
PED (leftover after repairs) : 0.75 PED

Total points : 4186

Total actual ROI (MU included) :
1,921.08 PED (192.11%)

Notes: incredible run for cat 2 ! 2 globs of +90PED, 1 of +350PED and another of +170 PED. Noticed a pretty stable return on boxes and TWEN Tokens. Planning to roll back the whole 1.7k PED Shrapnel.

PROGRESSION
3rd ROLL:

Universal ammo used :
1,770.78 PED worth

TT Return:
Shrapnel: 1626.02 PED

TOTAL RETURN :
Output Amplifier unit: 18.4 PED (+4.8)
TWEN Tokens: 201 (+76)
Halloween Boxes: 62 (+21)
Mayhem Tokens : 488 (+240)
PED (leftover after repairs) : 0.06 PED

Total points : 7403 (Finished Bronze Cat)

1,860.04PED (186%)

Notes: A sort of back to reality run... i beleive only one 54 PED glob... Finished Bronze cat! Steady returns in boxes & TWEN tokens but a bit dissappinted with the output amp comps. Drop on MU for boxes &tokens but its expected. Lets roll another !

PROGRESSION
4th ROLL:

Universal ammo used :
1,660.92 PED worth

TT Return:
Shrapnel: 1117.21 PED

TOTAL RETURN :
Output Amplifier unit: 26.4 PED (+8)
TWEN Tokens: 288 (+87)
Halloween Boxes: 87 (+25)
Mayhem Tokens : 560 (+72)
PED (leftover after repairs) : 12.75 PED

Total points : 9021

1,447.88PED (144.78%)

Notes:
Dead loot overall. Maybe 1 or 2 small globs only. Things are starting to balance out after that crazy 2nd roll... still in the green and TT positive so cannot complain.

PROGRESSION
5th ROLL:

Universal ammo used :
1,128.38 PED worth

TT Return:
Shrapnel: 12000.33 PED

TOTAL RETURN :
Output Amplifier Components: 31.2 PED (+4.8)
TWEN Tokens: 352 (+64)
Halloween Boxes: 99 (+12)
Mayhem Tokens : 581 (+21)
PED (leftover after repairs) : 8.54 PED

Total points : 9985

1,589.82 PED (158.98%)

Notes:
Good run. Few globs but nothing fancy. Im not sure if I will roll another run. Mayhem is almost over, not getting category rewards anymore and about 80% in rank 20 codex. Would be good to end it on a good note & before TWEN tokens MU drops even more. Might do one last who knows...Stay tuned!

Back