Halloween Mayhem 2023 Redulite mission log

Hello,
I often read the hunt logs of other players and find it quite fascinating and educational for myself.
I recently returned to the game after a long break, last time I completed the golden mission using my Zorra's HK T8 and it was damn annoying (I lost about 5000 peds including mu), so this time I wanted to experiment and complete the mission using the limit weapons of the ArMatrix series.
Considering my skills, the maximum weapon I could use was ArMatrix LR-85 (L) + Mayhem L-Amplifier Gamma (L)
So here are the results of the first half of my run:
Equipment:
Paneleon Spec Imperium Guard + Armor Plating Mk. 6A +Thorifoid Berserker's Helm, Flimsy (M,L)
Ares Ring, Augmented + Hermetic Ring, Perfected
ArMatrix LR-85 (L) + Mayhem L-Amplifier Gamma (L) + ArMatrix Extender P20 (L)
Mutant Looter 46.3-->48.8
I did not use any treatment, the main hunt took place in categories 6-8
Avg cost kill 5.7 ped DDP 3.37 (I only use Merry Mayhem Candy Cane)

TT Spend:
76588,34​
ShrapConvert+
693,9957​
Point drop
TT Return:
70955,18​
FreeAmmo
819​
[Output Amplifier Component]
324​
0,4​
2,75​
226,8​
250​
15​
% Return:
92,64%​
[A&P Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected (L)]
1​
250​
2,45​
362,5​
500​
6​
1000​
6​
Ped / Point:
1,531369​
2500​
1​
TWEN Token
2974​
Mu TWEN Token
2230,5​
Entropia Unreal Token
1​
Mu Token
10​
Boxes:
913​
MU Boxes:
365,2​
MTokens:
4626​
MU MTokens:
1471,909​
Total Mu
4666,909​
MU_lost Coast:
1369​
Total Return:
-1516,25​
ArmorRep
190,64​
Total Return %:
98,02%​
ArMatrix Extender
908,75​
Globol_count
138​
Mob/Globol
107,3768​

As I expected, there is enough mu from the sale of TWEN Token to cover the costs of mu weapons and amplifiers. In the mu calculation, I also added Halloween Strongbox and Mayhem Token at the minimum price (although I don’t plan to sell them).
Сost of the ArMatrix Extender is included in the total cost, as well as additional ammo from the quest and Shrapnel conversion. Accordingly, the cost of additional ammo is added to the total mu. Overall return is disappointing, but still better than using Zorra's HK T8, I hope the second part will be better))))

Last edited:
Nice insight of how Mayhem is going for you!Waiting for the second part!

Last edited:
Hello,
I was finally able to complete the Redulite mission (thanks MA for the extension ;)).
The second part turned out to be similar to the first, I spent a little less, since there were more additional points, but the overall return still remained at the same level (92.7%). In fact, before starting, I was optimistically hoping that the return (with my marauder level and efficiency) would be about 95%, so the current level upset me).
This time I didn't get a good corrective Hof (I had a couple of multipliers of 100 and one of 200+, but they didn't play a big role).

index.php

Equipment:
Paneleon Spec Imperium Guard + Armor Plating Mk. 6A +Thorifoid Berserker's Helm, Flimsy (M,L)
Ares Ring, Augmented + Hermetic Ring, Perfected
ArMatrix LR-85 (L) + Mayhem L-Amplifier Gamma (L) + ArMatrix Extender P20 (L)
Mutant Looter 48.8-->50.15
TT Spend:
145426,3​
ShrapConvert+
1321,405​
CountTTMu%MU_pedPoint drop
TT Return:
134809,7​
FreeAmmo
1600,5​
[Output Amplifier Component]
794​
0,4​
2,75​
555,8​
250​
27​
% Return:
92,70%​
[A&P Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected (L)]
1​
250​
2,45​
362,5​
500​
20​
[Mayhem Shin Guards (M,L)]
1​
60​
2,7​
102​
1000​
9​
Ped / Point:
1,449523​
2500​
3​
TWEN Token
5587​
Mu TWEN Token
3856,2​
Entropia Unreal Token
3​
Mu Token
30​
Total
1020,3​
Boxes:
1697​
MU Boxes:
678,8​
MTokens:
9057​
MU_Coast MTokens:
0,507245​
Total Mu
5585,3​
MU_lost Coast:
2484,76​
Total Return:
-4594,12​
ArmorRep
412,5​
Total Return %:
96,84%​
ArMatrix Extender
1334,53​
Mob_kills
27742​
Globol_count
264​
Mob/Globol
105,0833​

At the end, the cost of TWEN Token dropped to 0.55 - 0.6, I managed to maintain the average at 0.7. This one allowed me to cover the MU that I was paying for the ArMatrix LR-85 (L) + Mayhem L-Amplifier Gamma (L).
I also adapted the table a little: Since I will not exchange MTokens for pills (for a quick sale), I did not take them into account in Total Mu. Instead, I calculated how much each token cost me, taking into account my Total Return (it turned out to be 0.507 ped for each).
Conclusions after the mission:
1. The percentage of lost margin on the purchase of weapons was 1.7% - not much for a one-time event, but on an ongoing basis this is a colossal loss).
2. for me to comfortably complete the Redulite mission, I will need about 150k ped and with an effective DPS of 170+ (I had 133 and I would not have made it if MA had not extended the event).
3. I propose to rename Rare Mayhem Token to Extremely Rare Mayhem Token :ROFLMAO:
4. I was very surprised by the amount of Entropia Unreal Token drops - only 3 for almost 30k mobs. Last month I hunted Araneatrox Young about 14-15k kills gave 74 Entropia Unreal Token
5. Overall, hunting in Mayhem was less volatile for me in terms of TT Return - the drawdown was smooth and predictable.

Thanks for reading)
If anyone has any questions, you can ask them below)

Im m in TT drawdawn myself rn. I wouldnt consider 92.7% TT returns as closed cycle.
Try, maybe, to log for some time after the event to see if you have further corrections.

Im m in TT drawdawn myself rn. I wouldnt consider 92.7% TT returns as closed cycle.
Try, maybe, to log for some time after the event to see if you have further corrections.
I apologize, perhaps my reasoning sounded like a complaint about the return of the TT, but it is not). I understand that my sample is small (I returned a little over 2.5 months ago and so far the cycle has been about 300k during this time with an average TT return of 92%). I like that the game is gradually moving away from wave hunting and increasingly encouraging grinding, but I would like a smoother TT recoil curve rather than a game with 90% between large recoils.
And secondly, I also understand that using limit shouts with the current layout is not very smart)). But I still can’t afford a good Loot 2.0 weapon (although it has become cheaper, it still costs the same as a Boeing wing). I think I could afford a high-level MacMahon Vengeance for 23-25 thousand (it has good damage for the event), but is it a good investment for constant hunting?
I would hunt with the EWE LC-625 Gleamer, but I don’t think good people will sell it to me for my budget);)

I apologize, perhaps my reasoning sounded like a complaint about the return of the TT, but it is not). I understand that my sample is small (I returned a little over 2.5 months ago and so far the cycle has been about 300k during this time with an average TT return of 92%). I like that the game is gradually moving away from wave hunting and increasingly encouraging grinding, but I would like a smoother TT recoil curve rather than a game with 90% between large recoils.
And secondly, I also understand that using limit shouts with the current layout is not very smart)). But I still can’t afford a good Loot 2.0 weapon (although it has become cheaper, it still costs the same as a Boeing wing). I think I could afford a high-level MacMahon Vengeance for 23-25 thousand (it has good damage for the event), but is it a good investment for constant hunting?
I would hunt with the EWE LC-625 Gleamer, but I don’t think good people will sell it to me for my budget);)
I fully understand the reasoning behind smoother returns. But in that case we would lose most of big HOFs, or build ups for those would take years (if it takes months rn). And those are a big selling point of the game. Competing on 200-300 pedder board... is not appealing.

L vs UL, in current system, is a long talk that would ruin this beautiful log (hence not worth it).
Ill just say the following:
There are 2 fractions rn:
1. Those who say UL weapons dont sell, thats why all this rental is popping up.
2. Those who say they sell more than ever before and repeat the mantra of commiting to the purchase.
Dont get baited by any of them and (only) commit to what you are comfortable with.

All in all i think it was a smart idea to commit to this event even with a L set up, because of tokens, boxes and redulite rewards.
All tho 300k doesnt seem to be a small cycle (and could have been averaged out by now), i do believe you will see further corrections of your TT, from 92%, in a positive way. Time will tell tho.

Last edited:
Back