Halloween Mayhem Update

Wow if this is the case. People running this company are a fucking joke!!! This is serious business with people investing their money into some invest alot into it. And you cant provide us with a fucking timer!?!?! I dont invest nearly as much as some of the seasoned guys, and im still pissed. How do some of you veterans who have been around for years deal with this kind of stupidity?

I prefer to think they consider us mature enough to take care of ourselves, so they don't have to babysit us with timers and other conveniences :silly2:

For veterans it's even easier. The longer you're around, the more accustomed you become to such things and see them "normal". If, for instance, the events will finally get a timer one day, it will be seen as an enhancement, not a fix :)

I wonder if they have ever thought of having it 500 kills instead of timed. That way you can get those kills and then turn in pumpkins. No need to track your time. Gives everyone a fair shot that they seem to be looking for. Make the tougher instances fraction of a % point better chance at higher point pumpkins to reward their status. Or give different rewards aimed at skill levels depending on instance you attempt. For instance level 1 top prize calytrek I, level 2 emik L2 ... etc.

I wonder if they have ever thought of having it 500 kills instead of timed. That way you can get those kills and then turn in pumpkins. No need to track your time. Gives everyone a fair shot that they seem to be looking for. Make the tougher instances fraction of a % point better chance at higher point pumpkins to reward their status. Or give different rewards aimed at skill levels depending on instance you attempt. For instance level 1 top prize calytrek I, level 2 emik L2 ... etc.

in which case having lotta dam/sec wont matter much
and i think ma wants us to compete to each other with lotta dam/sec cause it means lotta decay :)

Wow if this is the case. People running this company are a fucking joke!!! This is serious business with people investing their money into some invest alot into it. And you cant provide us with a fucking timer!?!?! I dont invest nearly as much as some of the seasoned guys, and im still pissed. How do some of you veterans who have been around for years deal with this kind of stupidity?

We endure it because we know and have accepted our alternative is to go play some other game but we want to play this game instead. I am not as old as some but complaining about it seems to get nowhere especially on these forums. After awhile you get numb and just start to adapt and never expect shit.

We endure it because we know and have accepted our alternative is to go play some other game but we want to play this game instead. I am not as old as some but complaining about it seems to get nowhere especially on these forums. After awhile you get numb and just start to adapt and never expect shit.

Lol i suppose.

Mayhem timer

How is this possible MA. After hour 37 your timer seems to be bugged. It shows i was 01:37:51 in the instance. This cant be it was only 59 minutes. It counted correct till i left the instance... Any idea someone ?

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

How is this possible MA. After hour 37 your timer seems to be bugged. It shows i was 01:37:51 in the instance. This cant be it was only 59 minutes. It counted correct till i left the instance... Any idea someone ?

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

That's weird, max time I saw exceeding 60 minutes was 11 seconds, sometime 60 minutes without 5 seconds:)

I think that's why they've said that the timer there is not an official time tracking mechanism

That's weird, max time I saw exceeding 60 minutes was 11 seconds, sometime 60 minutes without 5 seconds:)

I think that's why they've said that the timer there is not an official time tracking mechanism

Yes i had some seconds difference each time as well. But not 38 minutes... Will they count or not ?. This should not happen anyways. Its not even semi-proffesional.

ive had many disconnects B4 or during pumpkin and that is brutal during this mayhem since u wont log in whre u logged out too finish it.
Also i have seen the instance timer jump 10 minutes several times.
all in all unplayable for me.

Sure, and some of us changed our plans IRL to be here this past weekend and get out time done...

Considering this is your job aren't you supposed to turn up to work when the boss tells you? Sure you can take the day off but you don't get paid mate.

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Had the same issue. Summary showed 05:15:38 spent in instance. However support said its just a visual bug and my time spent in instance was one hour. So i guess you can go on with 59 minutes counting to your time limit :)

Had the same issue. Summary showed 05:15:38 spent in instance. However support said its just a visual bug and my time spent in instance was one hour. So i guess you can go on with 59 minutes counting to your time limit :)

I sent a support case as well, but didnt expect an answer soon.
However, a "visual bug", the timer is the most important thing in an limited time event. It should be bugree and extremly hard/almost impossbile to cheat.

And thx for the quick reply.

Last edited:

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

This is exactly what I reported early on in the event on here and also submitted a ticket to support. Not one of my event tickets has been responded to.

Back