Buying: Hangar

Waldi

Guardian
Society
NBK
Zan Waldi Dariel
I´m looking for a Hangar, but as long as we don´t have any infos about how the new system will look like, i´m not willing to risk more than 30k PED.

Drop me a message, if you don´t want to gamble!

Edited:
I don´t want to buy a hangar anymore now!
Due to the new info about space the risk to buy a hangar is not to calculate anymore - at the moment a hangar is not worth more than an ordinary shop for me...

I´m still interested to buy later for a reasonable price (up to 200k if it turns out to be worth it) - pm me if you consider to sell (later)

Last edited:
up to the top

There have been so many not used hangars in the past, purchased below 30k and can still be sold with profit - who knows how long it will be the case...

When the hangars are fully operational again, we can still talk about price, if if you don´t want to sell now for ~30k

i keep trying

i´m still searching

One in auction atm for just 140k SB. You can still get it if you hurry. :)

One in auction atm for just 140k SB. You can still get it if you hurry. :)

I´m not in a hurry and 140k is a price i may pay after the system has been launched fully, but at the moment, 30k is the maximum i will risk in this gamble.

For all who consider to sell their hangar, but want to wait till system is working due to low offers in this situation, should bookmark this thread for later.

I´m willing to pay up to 200k, if it turns out to be worth it after release - or i may not be interested anymore...

Due to the new info about space the risk to buy a hangar is not to calculate anymore - at the moment a hangar is not worth more than an ordinary shop for me...

but see post above, i´m still interested to buy later for a reasonable price - pm me if you consider to sell (later)

but see post above, i´m still interested to buy later for a reasonable price - pm me if you consider to sell (later)

:laugh:

You do know that price went up right? After the announcement, a hangar sold in auction for 140k following a previous 120k sale.

He knows he knows :)

I think there is a lot of people thinking that an idiot hangar owner out there will sell for ridiculous price :laugh:

But since one sold less than 1 week ago ingame for 140k it is hard to think that the next to sell will go for 15-20k peds :)

This is just a spam thread imho :scratch2:

I dont know if a hangar has been sold for 140k but i bought mine from Naomi for 120k less than 2 weeks ago.

Yes, ingame auction 3 days ago, 140k was the SB, don't remember who won it. Hangar was @ Corinth East.

Yes, ingame auction 3 days ago, 140k was the SB, don't remember who won it. Hangar was @ Corinth East.

Yep. Rappa`s the new owner. He placed a 140k bid on Ark Cybe`s hangar.

Shows up on peauction http://peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=100
hangar_140kbid.jpg

I hope Rappa don´t regret his purchase.

As it looks right now, a hangar will not generate any income anymore, like before - and even if it would be the same like in the past, you have to transport a lot of passengers (someone calculate the years, please) to start earning money after paying 140k...

Back