Harrier Assault Adjusted

Curently it does not give any speed (at least on my avatar). Here is test i have done: <click>

You can do the test yourself if you have doubts. The PA is good to test because you have straight lines on the ground which asure you run same route each time.

I have filled support case 4 months ago... after last vu 15 update with no fix i bumped the supp case and got response they will fix it.

@edit: two posts later in that thread i also tsted the metabolic acceleration chip and it does not speed me up eiter so it is not "item" bug but rather "buff" bug.

Falagor
:bandit:

Curently it does not give any speed (at least on my avatar). Here is test i have done: <click>

You can do the test yourself if you have doubts. The PA is good to test because you have straight lines on the ground which asure you run same route each time.

I have filled support case 4 months ago... after last vu 15 update with no fix i bumped the supp case and got response they will fix it.

@edit: two posts later in that thread i also tsted the metabolic acceleration chip and it does not speed me up eiter so it is not "item" bug but rather "buff" bug.

Falagor

Thank you, just what I needed.

No I am not going to buy it just to try it myself. Seems kinda silly. :)

Tried it out last night and it still is broken. What a crock.

I asked support but they are not replying.

Well I asked on 2014-10-29 and they just replied:

"Hi Konve [Yes, they actually said Konve. I have no idea why. My entropia username is made from scrambled letters (you couldn't choose your own when I registered) and it's not my real name. Either they are refering to their customers by the avatar names or they know me, which is a bit scary. Whatever.],

Thank you for contacting us and please accept our apologies for not being able to reply in time,

This armor still has a little issue, It does not give out the right amount of Metabolic acceleration.

Except for that the metabolic boost is not 100% correct the armor has no issues, and as soon as we are able to restore the right amount of Metabolic acceleration then it will be implemented and affect every armor already bought.

So to answer your question "Can you please confirm whether the metabolic boost on the adjusted harrier assault armor works or not?"

It works to some extend, we have found the cause for the issue and we hope to have the fix released during our next release.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Kriss | Entropia Universe Support"

A good reply I think. A very late reply. But still good.

Last edited:
I run faster when I wear it, it's especially noticeable hunting Proteron Old...
(I can only out-run them in the Adj Harrier)

if they say they're gonna make it even faster, woooo! :wtg:

I have a feeling the issue is simply due to what contributes to run speed. If it's 8% increase on blank avatar run speed, pre-agility boost, then you wouldn't notice any difference whatsoever as an end result.

Obviously it should be 8% post-agility but I assume this is the bug issue (and why met chips don't work for most people also).

It was fixed about 4-5 months ago i think but its nice to see that it still requires imrpovement ;).

Falagor

Yup no doubt it increases speed now, but i couldn't verify that it increases it 8%. If it ends up being faster than now, that's great.

Back