Has anyone tried this....

8EyeSi

Old
just a thought, wasnt going to do it...

How about getting a new Avatar, and go sweating with it (assuming ya main avatar cant sweat) then go dump the sweat somewhere quite. Log back in with ya main avatar, go pick up the sweat.

Dodgy? illegal? just playing the game?

What do you think

Si

Illegal, since it breaks EULA :wise:

Its not allowed to have multiple accounts

lucky i didnt try this then, i dont read EULA's , lucky someone did lol

You're surely the first who had that idea ;)
MA says 'One Avatar' and that's it, for having more than one ava you can (theoretically) get banned...
Think of it... Someone could do just that over and over and withdraw all the money they gather through the sweat, that'd cause some serious harm to MA, no?

Just don't do it ;)

Eula

8EyeSi said:
just a thought, wasnt going to do it...

How about getting a new Avatar, and go sweating with it (assuming ya main avatar cant sweat) then go dump the sweat somewhere quite. Log back in with ya main avatar, go pick up the sweat.

Dodgy? illegal? just playing the game?

What do you think

Si
Read the EULA maybe?
Its very much a breach of the rules..

:) i have 30 odd accounts, ive used them to trade between, ive even told MA that i was going to make a new account to buy a new card reader for my old account :)

they really arent that picky - but seriously, if you think the 10ped / week is worth it, maybe you should just get A REAL LIFE JOB :)

Yeah, multiple avatars arent allowed from what I know.

Aio said:
:) i have 30 odd accounts, ive used them to trade between, ive even told MA that i was going to make a new account to buy a new card reader for my old account :)

they really arent that picky - but seriously, if you think the 10ped / week is worth it, maybe you should just get A REAL LIFE JOB :)

Uhmn.. Why create a new avatar to buy a new gold card for your old avatar ? Why not just ask MA for a new card in a support case like everyone else ?

i did :) they wouldnt

Sound said:
Think of it... Someone could do just that over and over and withdraw all the money they gather through the sweat, that'd cause some serious harm to MA, no?

Well, since sweat has a TT of 0, MA don't lose anything on sweat, it's other players peds. Also you'd have to gather an awful lot of sweat to have an amount of peds worth withdrawing after you've paid MA their 10%.

Aio said:
i did :) they wouldnt

Strange.. I did it twice. Got a new one few days later.

yes, but did you change your address in the three years that you have had your account, then get asked for a birth certificate which you have no access to at university?

This has been bothering me now for few months, ppl say it's against the EULA to have more than one account. I read the EULA through once again and didn't see anything that could have pointed that out. Could you please show me where it says it is illegal? The exact phrase.
I got more than one account and MA knows it...

And to the thread starter, just create a new ava when you hit the sweat cap and transfer the money to your primary ava.

Well if you have an kid or spouse I recommend you get them to play pe so they can sweat for you ;)

that is with in the EULA

just an thought

Last edited:
Aio said:
yes, but did you change your address in the three years that you have had your account, then get asked for a birth certificate which you have no access to at university?

Acctualy no.. I didnt.

Tuurijuoppo said:
This has been bothering me now for few months, ppl say it's against the EULA to have more than one account. I read the EULA through once again and didn't see anything that could have pointed that out. Could you please show me where it says it is illegal? The exact phrase.
I got more than one account and MA knows it...

And to the thread starter, just create a new ava when you hit the sweat cap and transfer the money to your primary ava.

I remember they changed their policy about more then 1 avatar for several years ago. Once it was only legal to have 1 avatar for each credit card registrated. How the rules are now, I am not sure of. Better ask community manager or try to post a support case.

/Kjetil :cool:

Kjetil said:
I remember they changed their policy about more then 1 avatar for several years ago. Once it was only legal to have 1 avatar for each credit card registrated. How the rules are now, I am not sure of. Better ask community manager or try to post a support case.

/Kjetil :cool:
Yep well I know when I started it was allowed to have more than one account. My post was about ppl whining other ppl having more than one account, claiming it's against the EULA, when I don't see anything relevant to that in the EULA. Too lazy to file a support case :p

Here is a direct quote from the PE conditions of use in the PE folder on your hard drive.

To be a participant, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are not 18 years old but you are at least 13 years old, you may still partake, but only if your account was created and registered by your parent or guardian.

To me this means that if the parent or guardian also plays PE then there will be more than 1 account created by and registered to the parent/guardian which means that in certain circumstances then yes multiple accounts are ok. However you can only have 1 account registered to 1 credit card, nothing to stop deposits via Pay by Cash though ;)

If you dont belive me go look for yourselves it's in the second paragraph of section 1 (well on my COU it is anyway :silly2: )

Rusty

well, now i should go and start a new avatar, give it my ml-35 from gound zero, shoot 1k peds with it, see how many skills i get, see if itll be worth skillin with multiple avatars, lol

Back