Question: Have you EVER found a minimal (I) deposit?

Have you found a Minimal (I) deposit?

• Yes

Votes: 78 24.9%
  • No

Votes: 186 59.4%
  • Those Exist?

Votes: 81 25.9%
  • Who cares give me EFD

Votes: 45 14.4%

• Total voters

anonimity

Stalker
Kayla Mystique Sinclair
discuss....
where, of what resource, do you have a screenshot to prove it?

Personally I've dropped thousands of bombs / probes and I've found everything between II and XIX. but no I or XX+

I have been playing for close on 5 years and have never found a claim smaller than II

lol I thought they didn't exist :p

I recall finding < 50 pec enmatter finds, which points to a just naming bug.

Like most of Mature cornundacaudas are actually young. :)

no i havent and it never used to be on entropedia ;)

No i don't think now is possible to get I in mining. Maybe it was but not anymore.

I've had Is and IIs and IVs (very few of those). Don't think I've had a III though. Guess why I stopped mining?

You can find 0.34 pec( cave sap) but it's not I.
You can find nexus and oil 0.47-0.49, but is not I

*NB I!=I

It was possible a few years ago. But not anymore. It starts with size II these days. (I think that there is even an official statemnet in one of the VU notes, change should have been aroun VU 7)

Entropedia says it's possible, but I've never seen it myself. Maybe it was possible in the far past?

entropedia also says XXX is posible too :D

Nowadays you cannot find minimal i think, at least i am not finding even if 37-49 pec finds they still named II.

another poll would be "how many has found a VIII?" ;)

think you would get very few "yes"-answers :D

I did, once ;) lol

I did, once ;) lol

VIII is a very common find, if you use amps. Even without amps i get at least one VIII per 1k bombs.

I did, once ;) lol

I agree... very few VIII... I hit one a few days back and did a double take at the screen to make sure there were 3 'I' and not 2! :silly2:

VIII is a very common find, if you use amps. Even without amps i get at least one VIII per 1k bombs.

This explains a lot why I have only one VIII hit... have yet to try an amp. :ahh:

I found one or two minimals, but that was some kind of bug a few years ago..
Minimal lysterium 16000 meters away...

(yes, I let it go...) :)

Isn't that I claims were long days before meteor hit calypso and make all claims bigger (some old VU) and I claims was to small to extract and u had to cancel them (all i old times with claim rods):scratch2:

really? check this out then:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

that is from my Quest Listings thread, and it says how many has hit each size ;)

I drop a thousand bombs a day, currently unamped and i cannot for the life of me remember the last time i got VIII

Regards

Ace

2 years ago I found " I " kanerium near PA and then couldn't extract it ;d
also had many VIII

I came to this thread hoping that the op was a guy because I had a joke lined up but now I can't ARGH! Lol.

Had some of those VIII but never I :)

I drop a thousand bombs a day, currently unamped and i cannot for the life of me remember the last time i got VIII

Regards

Ace

Well you are doing something wrong then ;)

I have found minimals in the past, but after the "comet" execuse, never.

I never found an I, but I find a VIII maybe every few days, its more common to find a IX or X it seems sometimes.

also had many VIII

i dont see how that's possible :p kanerium stone is 2.5 ped each. which is a IV - poor.

I find VIII claims often. ore and enmatter both. however I also use amps pretty often. but i am pretty sure I have found medium claims without amps before as well. its just like X, you arent very likely to find an X -considerable claim without an amp, but it is also possible

also had many VIII

i dont see how that's possible :p kanerium stone is 2.5 ped each. which is a IV - poor.

This is true, you would get a message saying "value of claim is too low" or something similar

I've gotten a minimal deposit in the past I'm pretty sure.

In the old days it was also possible to have deposits you couldn't extract for instance if you found a poor Kanerium, you couldn't extract it because 1 stone is too big to be a poor :laugh:

Ive been mining for 6 years and Ive had many minimal in the past! But havent found any for a long time now! ;)
All the best! Hotte

Back