Head, shoulders or toes?

Kydde

Old Alpha
Society
=NotA=
Kydde Fide Fascia
After a little over 4 years of playing, on and off breaks. And after about $800 deposited, I checked my "income". :)
Seems with skills, TT value of all stuff and market value, im actaully on an even score, might be a little under or over since you can't be pin point market value.
Its been a fight I tell ya. Allways come back. Never Give up (for all nei sayers). :laugh:

Now, I just wonderd, how its gone for you guys? You even or up? (or down? :mad:)

PS. Hope it continiues like this, couse after a while, it must go up :) Or? :p

I have only earned money so far since I havent depo'ed yet :rolleyes:

I've been on about as long as you and I took about a year off. I've deposited a similar amount. I recently looked at the numbers and I'm up by about 15%. Here's to higher numbers! :yay:

Currently I'm not making profit, after 3 years :)

It's more than 10k PED, only kept the losses this low due to trading a bit every now and then and invest in items that have at least 150% of the value they had back then.

i havent checked what i would get if i sold my skills
but i have about 2k ped worth of stuff in tt, armors, apt and few other things has high markup which may increase it by few ks if sold
so i think i might be up too, have to calculate it soon :)

For me its just fun facts to see how its gone over the years, I wouldn't even think of selling any of it :)

@NightHawk
I really envy you guys who got thousands of peds and no deposits.. really strong :)

I had a soc m8 once that borrowed 10 ped and started trainging. After a few weeks he had plent of money :) Pritty cool

After about 8 months of play, approx 5k ped deposited my skills stand at approx 2.6 k ped worth with items about the same. So even enough for my liking. Up or down 50 bucks or so. I can live with that.:yay:

I haven't done a tot-up for a while, but definately in the red, probably about 60%.

Restarted in December 07, avatar worth at the time approximately 8-9k ped, avatar worth now approximately 20k ped if I count all skills and equipment.

When I sold out in 2006 I was a little bit in the black, think I literally ended up with something silly like 200 ped more than I put in.

Back