Healing with my Vivo?

Amigetman

Mature
Society
NBK Legion
MigetV500 D00fizzle Ummmmmmmmmmmdaaaaa
So im still a noob and i just bought my basic stuff lately...
Like a set of armor, a gun, and of coarse my vivo :D

I was thinkin should i just go around healing random people to get my skills up with the vivo. Or do what people do at populated sweating spots and heal them.

I wasn't sure if this was the best way to go about healing? and how much ped am i gonna go through in wat amount of time if i just non stop heal at a populated sweating spot?

I would just heal as you hunt. The skills will grow.

Personal preference, go to Nea's or the sweat camp and hang around the revival area healing folks. Especially at sweat camp, they're newer players and appreciate the heal more than perhaps those you find at Nea's. You'll get plenty of thanks, a good reputation, and maybe lots of good karma.

As far as the money thing, I don't know what it will cost you, certainly not that much. If you're into swunting, sweating the mobs dry and then killing them, you probably can get enough from the loot to keep up with the Vivo repairs.

Good luck to you! ;)

good question

I use my vivo a lot on people if they are hurt just to be nice (please refer to the thread about Don't FAP me..... Black Hawk...)
If you wanna skill though, defiently hang out at the revive at swamp camp or for more fun go out there with sweaters and keep them alive. They appriciate it as well. I dunno I feel like the 7 ped vivo last a good while. Sure you are in affect paying just to heal others, but you will skill fast... much faster than just healing yourself while hunting.
Even using one full vivo would (or should) give you lots of skill
but that is just my 2 pecs

i would use it on yourself while ur hunting, and if u die while u sweat you could give yourself a quick heal so you can head back out there and gather more... and since the decay for the vivo is pretty much 2 sweat per use... it could easily give you skills and you make a small amount of money while you heal yourself so your budget keeps increasing.

That's up to you - play fast or play eco. Each heal costs 1 pec with your T1 so you have 873 heals before it will need repairing at 3% condition. Do you want to skill up quickly by healing others as well or do you want to spend the pecs on yourself as you go?

At 1 pec/use it's probably going to be worthwhile healing others at least initially.
IMHO ofc.

Well since you only have around 200PEDs, I'd recommend just healing yourself or your friends while you/they are hurt. Unless, ofcourse, you feel the need to actually skill up, then go and heal the shit outta people :D.

First hello and welcome to EU. :) I would say that there are two things to look at here one are you a hunter or are you a miner? You have 200 ped and you want this to last as long as you can right? So with that here is what I think.

#1. If you are a miner just use it on your self when you need it to heal to get back to your claim faster. Your skill will rise in time and you save ped this way.

#2. If a hunter you want to stay alive to kill the mob. You do not want to have to walk back to your mob if it killed you and sometimes you will even need a tp chip to get back to it fast or you will have just wasted ped trying to kill it.

With #1. a tt healball the T1 will do you for a long time, there is no need to heal fast or to try to stay alive as the mob is killing you. You just die and then go back to were your claim was and drill it up, if the mob is gone or you were able to kill it you now have time to heal for the next one that might come at you as you drill up the claim.

Only use the T1 if the mobs are ones you can kill as you can be ready for the next one then. If you can not kill them just let the regen you have move your health back up as it will kill you anyway no need to wast the healball and again you save ped this way.

With #2. you want to kill the mob and you want to do it with out having to tp back or run back and wasting time that it can regen in. If you did die you want to get back to it fast to kill it before it has time to healed up.

SO you will need a bigger healball that heals you more and faster. A T1 is slow at healing and most times will not keep you alive as a mob is killing you but a T10 can keep you alive and killing the mob, but to use it you will need to skill up to it. You want to get there fast so you heal others to skill healing so you can use it.

When killing a mob and your health is getting low you pull out the T10 heal up and keep on killing the mob. :D

So it is up to you are you a miner or are you a hunter?
Do you need a bigger and faster healball ?
If you do need a bigger and faster one do you want to use it this month or in the next 3 to 4?

Back