Health?

Setheus

Old
Setheus Nightraven
Hi there,

Any ideas on how to get my health up? FAP skilling? Lots of hunting? Or is it random?

You get health from almost everything except for scanning and crafting. Cheapest way to skill health is to use a 1x0 axe..or a mod.fap :D

Some things give you health faster than others.
Melee skilling makes you gain health pretty fast, FA skilling too.
Normal hunting and evade skilling gives health too, but in a slower rate.

Rumors say that using forum search can raise health ;)

Essi said:
Rumors say that using forum search can raise health ;)

erm did you try it i did nothing there lol. :tongue2: (well there was loads there but nothing to do with health skilling)

anyway yes Melee hunting seems to be the fastest way to get you HP up works for me anyway :girl:

jena said:
erm did you try it i did nothing there lol. :tongue2: (well there was loads there but nothing to do with health skilling)

Found this at least with first try :)

Knuckles said:
You get health from almost everything except for scanning and crafting. Cheapest way to skill health is to use a 1x0 axe..or a mod.fap :D

Not correct.
In fact, you also gain health from both scanning and crafting indirect, as from other professions. Several skill gains raise your health. Some raise it more then others.
Intelligence skill, you gain from both crafting and skilling. When you gain intelligence, your health also raise.

Another example where you don't get health is when you gain skills in Evade. Evade skill does not raise your health points. A skill that raise health much is Athletics.

I am working with a list of skills that raise your HP's.

/Kjetil :cool:

So in conclusion fromt he above info i think it be safe to say axe hunt some mobs that you NEED to fap a lot with and you'll gain health quickest. Mabey not the most efficent though.

Back