News: Heavy robot forces around Eudoria

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Reports of heavy robot forces at nine locations around Eudoria are coming in. These forces are accompanied by monolithic matrixes that appear to be harvesting Calypso’s resources.

Settlers are urged to interrupt the robot harvesters at all costs, as they continue to excavate vast amounts of precious resources.

Robot Harvesters can be found at the following locations on Eudoria:

Jurra Plateau - low-level dynamic robot event

• Near Notus
  • North of Notus
  • Northwest of Jurra Plateau

Fort Argus - mid-level dynamic robot event

• Southwest of Fort Argus
  • Southeast of Honuri
  • Southeast of Rogue Plains East

Minopolis - high-level dynamic robot event

• West of Camp Caravan
  • West of Fort Pandora
  • Northeast of Minopolis

Originally Posted Here

See this is what TWEN should be, event after event after event of cataclysmic(in game lore wise) proportions.

Can you confirm that Planet Specific TWEN items are in the loot system as well as the protector armor now?

Anyone found the medium locations ?

I'm asking for actual location Angela, some events are 1500 away from tp , gl finding it fast.

I'm asking for actual location Angela, some events are 1500 away from tp , gl finding it fast
I'd also like to know where the Harvester matrix are looked for 10 mins then got tired of wasting the pills I had running.

A quick update on the Robot Harvester Event

We're aware of the issues, gathered your feedback, and shared it internally with the teams.

We're looking into a fix for the faulty images for the TWEN armor parts, along with adjusting the event cooldown, and are doing our best to address other changes as quickly as possible. The lag issue on our servers are currently being investigating and we are looking for solutions to decrease the lag.

Back