Hello All!!

Aciphex

Young
Society
Freelancer
Aciphex Max Powers
Hello.
This is my first post in EF. I have read many, many, many posts from other people and I have enjoyed this forum much. Lots of good information in it.

I would like to send a shout out to Chainfire for making the PE Assistant, it has helped me out. I would also like to thank The Mighty, Stryker, Nicole, Levithanikas, ViagreFalls, Huskie and Ultimababe (I think i spelled everyones names right). This is not a complete list, but just a few names that I remember.

I have only been playing since Feburary of this year, but I enjoy the game alot.
I have deposited a little in the game and I do not think if it as a waste if money.
I have played many games and I must say that I enjoy this one the best. I hope to become a PE and EF addict, but I don't know that I will have the time to do it.

One thing that I am looking for is a list of what is available in each TP point, but I can't remember where it was. If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hello to everyone.

Hello and welcome:hug:

Looking forward to reading more post from you:D

depositers are always welcome, so hey ^^

:cheer: My name was mentioned! :cheer:

Seriously, welcome to EF mate, enjoy your stay! I do seriously hope you do not become an addict though, it is bad for your life and your wallet :D But enjoy nonetheless!

Aciphex said:
Hello.
I hope to become a PE and EF addict...

Welcome, hi! :wave:
That's a nice goal, but try aiming a little bit higher, you are going to reach this one faster then you think. ;)

Hi, and welcome.
You can find a map on entropia pioneers with all the TP’s on it.

GL
:beerchug:

Thank you majorputty. I am looking for a list that has what is available at each TP though, ie. auctioneer, storage, revival......

Hi, mate! Welcome to EF and EU. ;)

Would have replied earlier in this post, but you probably wrote this while I was having net problems, so sorry if I was late.

I've never seen a map that shows what you're looking for, so can't help ya there. Most I've seen is some individual maps of a few towns, but there were only a few, and didn't really show locations of storages, etc.
There is a topic by "tom thebuzz chr" somewhere called "Places I visit and tools I use" (or was is "Tools I use and places I visit"?), in which he gives a link to a site that has several different maps, including mob spawn maps, and a wide variety of others. I haven't looked at any other maps than the mob spawns one, but I think the kind of maps you're looking for might be found in that site. I'll try and find the link for you.

Btw: Thanks for mentioning me, though I really dunno what I've done to deserve it. :laugh:

EDIT: Found it! Here's the link .

Hello there Aciphex, and welcome to EF!! :)

Back