FYI: Help offered! Ask Neo The-One Baan

What is Lootius? :scratch2:

I can't remember the specifics, but it started with some guy that had a lot of luck landing globals and HOFs. He and another guy started saying it was because they were blessed by Lootius (made up deity of loot).

As you can imagine, it caught on...

Im around lvl 30 laser/pistol.

Wich weapon is the cheapest and fastest for atrox hunting?
maxed out kors400,p5a,lr48...whats the best what i can use.

ty:)

for lower maturity troxies i would say korss and p5 are pretty decent handguns. If you put a 101-5 (dunno if u have one) amp on it, then u should be able to kill u some nice troxies. Also make sure u dont 'over'armor yourself. Pixie with some plates can definitly do the trick on lower maturity.

Nice idea Neo :) I will ask a question about something that makes me feel all noobie still, after playing three years:

How do you slide?

I remember asking a friend who is an expert at it years ago, but either he is a bad explainer or I am a bad listener or both since I never got it to work and now forgot what the hell he said anyway (and no I didn't bother asking again :ahh:)

So, enlighten this noob please. I wanna sliiiiiiiiiiide!

for lower maturity troxies i would say korss and p5 are pretty decent handguns. If you put a 101-5 (dunno if u have one) amp on it, then u should be able to kill u some nice troxies. Also make sure u dont 'over'armor yourself. Pixie with some plates can definitly do the trick on lower maturity.

ty :)

Using p5a+Amp...then im on the right way:)

Nice idea Neo :) I will ask a question about something that makes me feel all noobie still, after playing three years:

How do you slide?

I remember asking a friend who is an expert at it years ago, but either he is a bad explainer or I am a bad listener or both since I never got it to work and now forgot what the hell he said anyway (and no I didn't bother asking again :ahh:)

So, enlighten this noob please. I wanna sliiiiiiiiiiide!

Press your sit quick key simutanelously with Q or R.

What is the most efficient practice of Hunting, and/or mining to allow yourself to break even, or possibly even profit from it?

Edit: Pretty broad question, so i guess I'm looking for some simple rules to follow or something of that nature.

Last edited:
How do ESIs work?

Can sum1 explain to me how ESIs work?

For instance, after i use an ESI what happens to it? I've done sum research and i cant seem to figure out whether i get to keep the ESI or whether the remaining PED value on the chip is converted to PEDs.

the map should allow you to use your cursor for clicking and draging around (like google earth). The EU maps on entropiawiki.com for example.

Can sum1 explain to me how ESIs work?

For instance, after i use an ESI what happens to it? I've done sum research and i cant seem to figure out whether i get to keep the ESI or whether the remaining PED value on the chip is converted to PEDs.

Exactly like the question I asked before, check back a page or so.
But.. I heard that people buy skills, and can later cash them out, so no worries, but with the ESI disappearing (and its the 800% tt of the skills), that means whenever you cash in a skill, you technically take more than just a 10% loss when you cash out right?

Exactly like the question I asked before, check back a page or so.
But.. I heard that people buy skills, and can later cash them out, so no worries, but with the ESI disappearing (and its the 800% tt of the skills), that means whenever you cash in a skill, you technically take more than just a 10% loss when you cash out right?
does this answer your questions?https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/skills/125522-basic-esi-tutorial.html

if not, let me know, as i am updating my guide at the moment so i could maybe get additional info in it as well

thx :)

Press your sit quick key simutanelously with Q or R.

This will take some practise, is pretty difficult to hit both buttons at same time. You can also slight lying on your back---> Lie Down key with Q or R. :yay:

Thanks for the slide tips :) Now I remember from way back, that I took my friends info and tried and tried but just couldn't get it to work lol. Will now find some quiet place and practise again, not really an experienced Entropian without butt burn it seems :laugh:

Selling Estate Deed in a shop

I saw in other shops estate deeds for sale.
However when I try to put a deed on sales, I get "This item cannot be dropped"
What is going wrong?

I saw in other shops estate deeds for sale.
However when I try to put a deed on sales, I get "This item cannot be dropped"
What is going wrong?
you have to set the estate to "restricted" in the estate terminal of it before it
can be traded
you have to have the deed with you to do so as well i think

may be wrong though, never tested :D

RE: Selling Estate Deed in a shop

Thanks Alice, I will give it a try. But for me it sounds like the solution.:yay:

Lol, and again thanx Alice. I should rename the thread to Ask Neo and Alice ;)

Another Shop question

If I put small items on sale, for example a BP, it is hardly visible depending on the hardware of a visitor. Is there a way to enlarge them?

If I put small items on sale, for example a BP, it is hardly visible depending on the hardware of a visitor. Is there a way to enlarge them?

I figure u are talking about putting them on sale in a shop. cause in auction it isnt a problem.

But enlarging items isnt really possible, as far as i know. You can however, try placing them on a contrasting background. Dark items on a white/lightcoloured table and visa versa.

GL.

does this answer your questions?https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/skills/125522-basic-esi-tutorial.html

if not, let me know, as i am updating my guide at the moment so i could maybe get additional info in it as well

thx :)

I'm asking if you buy an Evade SI with 10.00 TT, (say, you got it for 3000%) and you insert it. If you don't get an ESI back, that means you can't technically chip in and out with JUST a 10% loss. (you have to pay for something like 800% for the ESI, which gets used up in the process)

Is that about right?

Lol, and again thanx Alice. I should rename the thread to Ask Neo and Alice ;)
the reason why i dont open a thread like this are the smartass questions i would get :D
then i had to try to find an answer :p

but for serious questions i like to help :D
I'm asking if you buy an Evade SI with 10.00 TT, (say, you got it for 3000%) and you insert it. If you don't get an ESI back, that means you can't technically chip in and out with JUST a 10% loss. (you have to pay for something like 800% for the ESI, which gets used up in the process)

Is that about right?
aaah

you don't get an ESI back on chipping IN, just on chipping out

example

say you have a 20 ped ESI and chip out 1 ped of a skill, so you get a 1 ped skill implant+18.9 tt ESI (
1.1 ped "decay", since 10% of the skill are lost during extraction, it can roughly be calculated like that

when you chip IN your skill implant disappears
there is no skill lost while chipping in either

the 10% loss happens on chipping out, and i guess that it doesnt go on the skill points (say you chip out out 1000 points, you dont lose 100) but based on the tt
so if you chip 10 ped tt out you lose 1 ped of the skill

the 800% for the ESI however, you don't "lose", since they are already calculated into the sales price of the chip
so if you got your ESI for 3000%, the actual profit of the seller is just say 2200

gotta admit that skill chips arent my speciality, i rarely chipped out :D

Last edited:
It has been quiet for a while now!
Any one need help?????

how skill up in stamia and health

it seems that stamia and health don't move and I would like to get it moving everything else is moving

it seems that stamia and health don't move and I would like to get it moving everything else is moving

Well, stamina is not a working skill. Until it is implemented, it will not increase. Health is affected by many different skills, and increases much like a profession level.

Entropedia can help you with most of your skill questions.

thanks been trying everything so know I can relax and enjoy the game

Back