Help please.

Pius Augustus

Hatchling
Society
Freelancer
I time out when I get to the screen with the picture logo and the musoic first appears. Its not a firewall issue + my system meets all requirements.

I never tried Entropia before and would very much like to :(

Do u use ME or XP or some other system?

ME users have had some big troubbles since yesterday...

whats your internet connection? I have a not so fast high speed connetion and have the same problem when i log off at where you first start. So just keep trying to log in at different times when there is less people there then go through the teleporter in the city you start in Port Atlantis and get out of there to the other cities you can find on the map here:

http://www.entropedia.com/img/pe-amethera-60.jpg

Pius Augustus said:
Hey there. I have ADSL

On the Client Loader there is an Options button. Try setting all of the Graphics options to the lowest, turn off the sound and try different internet connection settings.

DD
:evilking:

The internet conection seems to be your problem. And it doesn't matter that u have adsl.... for example i connect to the internet thru fiber optic, everything works amasing besides PE which works like dial-up... so try to find out more about your internet settings

Pius Augustus said:
I time out when I get to the screen with the picture logo and the musoic first appears.

Do you just crash directly to the desktop or do you get any error message? :confused:

I get a red box with the message "your connection timed out press escape to exit"
:confused:

Tried changing connection settings in option aswell.

:(

Pius Augustus said:
I get a red box with the message "your connection timed out press escape to exit"
:confused:

Tried changing connection settings in option aswell.

:(

if you've gotten past the create your character part file a support case to have support move you out of Port Atlantis.

Back