help trouble starting game plz help me

tidus

Mature
hello iv downloaded and started thsi game twice before but everytime it says my driver isnt good enuf i dont understand this plz tell we wat 2 do :confused: :mad:

p.s. im bored of all the other games

p.s.s. i can play cs:s on this comp why not PE

What graphics card do you have? That's the most likely cause.

tidus said:
hello iv downloaded and started thsi game twice before but everytime it says my driver isnt good enuf i dont understand this plz tell we wat 2 do :confused: :mad:

p.s. im bored of all the other games

p.s.s. i can play cs:s on this comp why not PE

You need to update your driver for your graphics card. Find out what kind of Graphics card you have and update it a the Manufacturers website.

The CLU (Start up screen) has links to both ATI and Nvidia.

You'll have to check if there is an updated version of the driver for it.

I have an nVidia GeForce 6 6600 and I needed to upgrade my drivers on the first day I got it home.

Graphics card drivers are quickly outdated.

ok i found an update 4 it and am now downloading the game only 3 hours 2 go :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: nah jk only 1 hour :laugh:
p.s. its my bday im 20 2day (yay) :dunce:

Happy Birthday, I hope that all goes well for you.

it has(for me)so far but my mom almost broke her toe cus she stubbed it while running(hit a rock or sumthin i unno) :(
edit:and now with ur help i can finnaly quit flyff i find it gay but its all i have

ten minuets left if it dosent work ima w8 and buy a new comp then try this agin if it works ill se u all ingame thx 4 all ur help

tidus said:
ok i found an update 4 it and am now downloading the game only 3 hours 2 go :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: nah jk only 1 hour :laugh:
p.s. its my bday im 20 2day (yay) :dunce:

Happy birthday and welcome to our virtual universe, hope u like it.

new problem every1 1:i did the check still said my driver wasn't good enuf2:i put everything in rite and it said my account stuff was rong plz help

Not much we can do if your account info is wrong.

Btw..did you delete the old Driver before installing the new one?

Radeon drivers are plucky about that.

Also do you have the latest DirectX 9.0c?

If you started in Port Atlantis then it will almost always be laggy as hell. Run out of the city and it should almost certainly calm right down :)

Back