Help with screanshots

silas333

Have not attempted to take a screen shot in some time.
I used to be able to just hit my computer { print to scream key.
That dos not seem to work any more, Has MU made a change I mist
Thank you :)

Try alt tabbing out while in full screen mode and then click on the EU program in the windows task bar.

For some reason when EU is started windows screen print only looks at your desktop under EU. When you run a full screen program the desktop background and the icons go black to save on graphics rendering use so you end up taking a screen print of a black desktop. By alt tabbing out and clicking on the minimized EU in the windows task bar it puts windows print screen focus back on EU instead of the desktop.

If this doesn't work try doing screen shots while EU is in windowed mode.

all you need to do is
i am assuming your windows 7 or in windows Aero theme

change that
and your good for screen shots

or you can right-click entropia.exe, go to compatibility and disable desktop composition. Then you should be able to print-screen ingame and paste into paint :D

Although it's just easier to download entropia tracker as stated, few posts above.

Have not attempted to take a screen shot in some time.
I used to be able to just hit my computer { print to scream key.
That dos not seem to work any more, Has MU made a change I mist
Thank you :)

Ahh, Entropia is a bit special...

You have to click "Print Screen" or "PrtScrn" button, it can be found next to the print to scream key:laugh:

Just kidding ofc...

As the others mentioned above, thats how it can be fixed :)

Once you have hit print screen, you can go to paint.exe and paste it, and you will have the picture there... Remember, if you copy something between clicking print screen and pasting, the picture will be lost..

Anyone found an answer for this problem? The disable desktop composition worked when I was still using the 32 bit version - with the newer installation 64 (bit) the screen print quit working again. The screen print works fine outside of EU. I have tried just about everything to get this to work but to no avail all I get from EU screen shots is a black screen.

Im on 64 bit, I can take screenshots long as the game is in windowed mode, alt-prntscrn.

Im on 64 bit, I can take screenshots long as the game is in windowed mode, alt-prntscrn.

I'm trying to get prtscr to work using the game in full screen mode. Apparently it doesn't like the way MA implements its full screen.
Also does the same thing with 3rd party screen capture programs.

I'm trying to get prtscr to work using the game in full screen mode. Apparently it doesn't like the way MA implements its full screen.
Also does the same thing with 3rd party screen capture programs.

Yea :/ just play it in windowed but size it to take up most of the screen, thats what I do, not much difference.

or you can right-click entropia.exe, go to compatibility and disable desktop composition. Then you should be able to print-screen ingame and paste into paint :D

Although it's just easier to download entropia tracker as stated, few posts above.

I use the tracker but i also had to disable aero or desktop composition from client icon.

Every time i open the client the aero is disable so the tracker can take the printscreens correctly.

PS: I only play in full screen.

Back