Help: Help with starting Tailoring in 2020

CookedPages

Hatchling
Hi. I'm pretty much brand new to the game but I absolutely have my heart set on tailoring. Yes I know it's expensive.

I found this thread on tailoring advice: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/efficient-tailor-crafting-how-to.91396/

But I thought I'd ask and see if anyone has some tips/pointers for starting tailoring in 2020. (old info and all that)

From that thread seems like training texturing is a good way to start, but what BPs to use? Honestly just a list of BPs from 1-20ish would be really helpful as I'm more interested in fast training than cost effecient training though a combination of both would be best of course. ^_^

Also: if tailor would be willing to be an unofficial mentor for me (so i can ask questions in game from time to time, promise not to spam cept maybe in the very beginning) feel free to contact me in game. same name as forum.

Like i said, any advice is welcome. I am fully aware of the issues with crafting in general so warnings aren't really necessary. Read lots of them already, heh.

--Note: I was planning to do vehicle repair training to 25-30 as my first big sorta crafting related task, not sure if doing that first would help at all with tailoring/texturing though.

There is a really good thread on crafting quite recently where they discuss the daily crafting mission on Monria being a great way to skill until Blueprint Comprehension is unlocked, after that I would consider heading to Next Island / Ancient Greece to craft Lesser Elysia which gives tailoring skill and may drop so blueprints for you to use.

Nice thing about the Lesser Elysia’s is that it uses sweat and Lysterium which you can easily acquire yourself.

Back