Buying: Herman RAW

Maddy

Provider
Society
cK Coat Killers
Maddy Madalina Madelene
One of the following types: 101, 202, 303, 404, 303-smuggler.
Depending of the type, I could add to the trade a King Kong Snubnose t1 (with very good following tier values). This means that I could pay with peds, KKS, KKS+peds, or KKS and seller gives RAW+peds....only if the seller would be interested in the hg... :)
You can either PM me here, or in game.
Thanks! ;)

Thank you! Lovely weapon, indeed. But...that's the whole point. I'm trying to switch back to LWT, that's why I focus on the RAW's, rather than the SIR's... :( I had a 51 Baringer, tier 5, which was (and still is) a very impressive weapon, but I kinda miss the pew-pew-pew and got bored of taca-taca-boom... :D
So, I'm still waiting for a RAW seller... ;)
Thanks for the heads up! (plus rep) :)

Thank you! Lovely weapon, indeed. But...that's the whole point. I'm trying to switch back to LWT, that's why I focus on the RAW's, rather than the SIR's... :( I had a 51 Baringer, tier 5, which was (and still is) a very impressive weapon, but I kinda miss the pew-pew-pew and got bored of taca-taca-boom... :D
So, I'm still waiting for a RAW seller... ;)
Thanks for the heads up! (plus rep) :)

Alrighty, I owned both 404s and 404 smuggler with many tier hofs - they are awesome indeed :) gl on finding one

Alrighty, I owned both 404s and 404 smuggler with many tier hofs - they are awesome indeed :) gl on finding one

I know about the 404-smuggler... :D I shared a tear when I saw it's sold... :(
Thanks! ;)

Thread can be closed. Bought a 404.
Thanks! :)

Back