Selling: High end ArMatrix

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
High end L weapons are always a difficult prospect for a crafter. They're usually very expensive to make with a high cost to click, the blueprints are expensive to loot requiring level 7 or 8 weapon prints to loot level 9 or 10 blueprints and to make matters worse, there isn't much of a market for them. Hunters with the required level usually use their own high end UL weapons.

So I want to put the call out now. I've got a whole bunch of L ArMatrix weapons and I need to sell them to free up some cash so that I can concentrate on the mid-level stuff, which does sell well. Is anyone willing to take these off me? Here's what I've got:

ArMatrix BC-80 (L) x 11
ArMatrix BC-95 (L) x 2
ArMatrix BC-100 (L) x 10
ArMatrix BC-105 (L) x 4

ArMatrix BP-95 (L) x 2
ArMatrix BP-100 (L) x 10

ArMatrix LP-80 (L) x 1
ArMatrix LP-95 (L) x 4
ArMatrix LP-100 (L) x 6

ArMatrix LR-95 (L) x 2
ArMatrix LR-100 (L) x 2
ArMatrix LR-105 (L) x 19

ArMatrix SB-65 (L) x 2
ArMatrix SB-70 (L) x 1

ArMatrix LB-65 (L) x 9
ArMatrix LB-75 (L) x 3

I'm happy to offer really good rates on these too. I do need to shift them. :)

Last edited:
When will I ever learn? I just can't seem to stop myself making high-end weapons. There's a good selection here. Unfortunately not many high tier items in there but will be good for generic hunting. Any takers?

Still got loads of these for sale. I can make them affordable for high end hunting too :)

As much as I'd like to help you out i'm not skilled into anything past the BC-60 right now but when you can get stock on those let me know. I am looking for 3-5 at a time for probably a total of about 15 then that might get me into bc-65 usage. Guess for now it's a BUMP.

Easter Mayhem is just around the corner! Come speak to me!

Another bump for high end weapons!

Back