FYI: Hiring Contract Miners

hi, this sounds like an interesting job... i can only log on during the weekends, but if that's fine for you, please do contact me :)

Soc: Antipodean Army
Ore: lvl 4 prospector
Enmat: lvl 8 surveyor (using Tik300)

Last edited:
Hi mate, i also would like to apply.
Lvl 13 ore miner with CGA unlocked and maxed OF 105

Hello there, first of I am typing this on an ipod so it might not look pretty but I will do my best.

This job would be more then perfect for me, all I do is explore and mine. I am quite new to the game but I am a fast learner plus I already have done quite a bit of mining. If there is an open spot i would love to take it.
And I am of course an honest person. I would also sell all of my share to you att all times for tt.

Typing at an ipod can not go much more in detail atm (just made a forum acc) send me a massage please :)

Count me in too please.

Ore - lvl 14 Prospector currently using OF-105 (Maxed), Ziplex TK120
Enmaters - lvl 8, MF-105

Hello!

Well i need some more details but here is my application. It seems to be a very intersting offer!

I m level 23 both and mine almost everyday. I m part of the ANF (soc leader) so i guess it makes me a trusthful person LOL :)

Well let me know if you need my participation but you May know that atm all my mining loots are very bad atm.. (something bit coking i guess :D )

Back