Question: History of entropia, some questions about what happened

Hatten

Guardian
Society
Sons of Sweden
Erik Hatten Londre
Hi all,

I started playing entropia in 2003-2004 and sorta stopped 2009 but as Im back I've gotten sorta curious about some stuff that I never got the answer to.

First up, the mutated chirpy dropped a wedding-ring. What ever happend with that?

When MA decided to sell shares through bridge investment network (sorta the same time as the shares-terminal was implemented into the universe), what happend and does the player with sorta the same name have anything to do with this?

There was a top ten society called Riga team/White Tigers and some of its members had LA's but in some manner this ended up in court, what was the backstory and what was the result?

The voting-terminals, was there ever a conclusion draw from those ?

Is it true that most of the really old mod-faps are dupes?

What happend with the Microsoft suit?

... Might think of some more later

Hi all,

I started playing entropia in 2003-2004 and sorta stopped 2009 but as Im back I've gotten sorta curious about some stuff that I never got the answer to.

First up, the mutated chirpy dropped a wedding-ring. What ever happend with that?

When MA decided to sell shares through bridge investment network (sorta the same time as the shares-terminal was implemented into the universe), what happend and does the player with sorta the same name have anything to do with this?

There was a top ten society called Riga team/White Tigers and some of its members had LA's but in some manner this ended up in court, what was the backstory and what was the result?

The voting-terminals, was there ever a conclusion draw from those ?

Is it true that most of the really old mod-faps are dupes?

What happend with the Microsoft suit?

... Might think of some more later

Voting Terminals - nothing.

Mindark won the MS suit. Treasures were promised. Nothing happened.

Bridge financing. Much drama. Nothing happened.

Most of the other questions can be answered at this blog:

http://content-of-oblivion.blogspot.de/

Warning - a flood of memories may come rushing back.

Back