Hmmm... is this even supposed to happen?

GradenFoss

Stalker
Graden (Switch) Foss
index.php

The new bank manager?

:scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2:

Last edited:
Seriously though maybe it's someone acting as a mob by taking one of those mob imitation pills? Is there such a pill for that mob?

or could be some fun thing between MA and NI staff? dunno ..throwing some ideas

Seriously though maybe it's someone acting as a mob by taking one of those mob imitation pills? Is there such a pill for that mob?

or could be some fun thing between MA and NI staff? dunno ..throwing some ideas

Checked the Auct already for Creature Control Pills... no Daudaormurs listed.
Mob was killed and did not produce any message that a player has been killed, as is usual with mob pills. Could be sweated, too. Must have brushed by me, 'cause I received 34 Shrap and 1 Animal Oil Residue.
MA staff on the prowl at 03:00 UTC on a Sunday morning...? Dunno.
Maybe a new and secret entrance to Ancient Greece through the vaults of Twin Bank...? Need to investigate further... :smash:

Last edited:
I was wondering what the fuck was giving me damage inside the Twin Peaks service centre.

I was wondering what the fuck was giving me damage inside the Twin Peaks service centre.

Yes, it was hitting at the Twin Service Center at one time... movements seemed AI controlled, not player controlled.

there is a daudamour creature pill looted from the christmas daudas on NI ..

You have been visited by the angry xmas snek... rejoice !

There are two liquids I know of, the one mentioned and a light one spawns the one you see in the OP.

Yes, it was hitting at the Twin Service Center at one time... movements seemed AI controlled, not player controlled.
Most likely their 10 min as a mob expired (or they logged out / crashed) and the game took the control over.

Yeah its a mob control pill dropped on NI from the seasonal "Yule" Dauds - they are also dropping crit chance and reload pills.

Back