HOF list speculations

fresco

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Hi, I got 832 ped hof today and for 8 hours it was and still is #1 on the list.

Any speculations on where are all those 1k+ hofs that are usually happen every day?

my speculation would be that MA is brewing some sort of a quest - my loots for a couple of weeks were cr.p and now the uberhofs are gone...

Last edited:
Reactions: dub
Grats on the HoF...my guess would be Aurli, Ambulimax, Armax, Kreltin, Thorifoid - or pretty much anywhere I'm NOT hunting. :laugh:

Trakkur said:
Grats on the HoF...my guess would be Aurli, Ambulimax, Armax, Kreltin, Thorifoid - or pretty much anywhere I'm NOT hunting. :laugh:

nope just a puni atrax :dunce:

Not sure what MA is up to, but would like to know if you got anything but peds... Since I hope MA has lowered the ped amount and started to drop some items ;)

But dare not get my hopes up.

every mob that starts with an a i tellz ya !

Euroman said:
Not sure what MA is up to, but would like to know if you got anything but peds... Since I hope MA has lowered the ped amount and started to drop some items ;)

But dare not get my hopes up.

nope just peds

As I said before.... Lootius is dead....
And the little bits of loots we are getting are just remnants of his decaying generosity.

The Mighty said:
As I said before.... Lootius is dead....
And the little bits of loots we are getting are just remnants of his decaying generosity.

LOL...gruesome....but true :D

Az

Last edited:
A theory can be :'they save peds now for the MEGAUBER hof of next VU , which will make it look less painful'
'now? but the VU is in 3-4weeks'
'god bless us'
:D

loot went to crap when marco came back from vacation. i think his salary comes from the loot pool...

coincidence?! i think not!!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to emptywalls again."

arf.. well said anyway :D

Perhaps ALL MA employees are paid in PEDs...
They have a specail 'take away' service where they order their meals and some guy/gal on a scooter come zooming into the office to deliver it.

You know I actually worked as support for 'a game' once where they gave you in game bonuses... I'd rather have a real fancy sword Mr Boss Man... Its not like I am allowed to 'play' woth all my specail powers and time constraints... or just buy me a pint!

In that case, can I be paid my bonus in Angel Armour, and an Imp Fap please Mr. Boss.

Devil Doll said:
n00bs. :rolleyes:

Everyone who is anyone knows that the only correct answer is 'PE is dynamic'. :wise:

DD
:evilking:

Ok true loot is dynamic,But its still been crap for the last 2 weeks :tongue2:

for me it was crap in the whole VU 7.5 but now it seems to be good again, I recently get often 3 or more ped loot on a bibo or exo :D

haha, my yesterdays hof is still on the top of the list.

ok, get "speculating" - I dont remember such low hof ontop of the list for so long at all :eek: :scared: :confused:

It happens sometimes that the loot pool is short on funds, so one or the other profecy is having a low, since there were 2 ATH in the close past I think this is the way MA is acumulating funds in the loot pool.

Could be for many reasons

1) Randomness dictates that some days will see more HOFs than others
2) Lots of players on vacation - fewer hunters
3) A massive HOF is building

truantduck said:
Could be for many reasons

2) Lots of players on vacation - fewer hunters

i would se that, but also having a sneaky feeling that there are not oo mny new plaers coming in - suden drop n gun prices in auctions.

loot isn't bad. i had a global yesterday, and a hof the day before that. on argo youngs :rolleyes:

Edit; oh, and in this teamhunt i had yesterday with some soc friends on drones, we had 3 minnies. we were 3 (later only 2) guys, useing 7 1x0 each.

be persistant and hunt more, and luck will slap YOU in the face too! ;)

DarkFire said:
loot isn't bad. i had a global yesterday, and a hof the day before that. on argo youngs :rolleyes:

Edit; oh, and in this teamhunt i had yesterday with some soc friends on drones, we had 3 minnies. we were 3 (later only 2) guys, useing 7 1x0 each.

be persistant and hunt more, and luck will slap YOU in the face too! ;)

Have you read my original post (thread starter)?
fresco said:
my speculation would be that MA is brewing some sort of a quest - my loots for a couple of weeks were cr.p and now the uberhofs are gone...

so I was right about it and was not talking about bad loots or my bad luck hunting...
here is confirmation from MA :dunce: :

Another distress signal... 18 Aug 2005
This is ... abomination! How can ... be?!
How... ... The beast ... ken...

Why d... found the n... ontinent?

Found the ... rtifac... repeat, fou... art...

The abomin... must be ... urged.

... is the end...

i did read your original post. mine was directed at the people claiming loots were worse :p

I'm pretty sure the lack of big hofs are caused by a lack of people hunting due to vacation/summer as well :)

Hieronyme said:
A theory can be :'they save peds now for the MEGAUBER hof of next VU , which will make it look less painful'
'now? but the VU is in 3-4weeks'
'god bless us'
:D

Is this why u became a hairdresser :) ?

Back