HoF? No Sweat! (Literally!)

Ender

Old
Society
NBK Miners
Andrew Ender Wiggin
So I posted this in the mining forum already, but I was told I should post it here, so...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]:D

Come with a price though --> MA must have it really in for me now to make sure i put that HoF right back in the loot pool, or maybe they just like to play with my head..... I literally had a 87 CONSECQUTIVE 'Sweat acquiring failed' on the same sabekuma!!!!:mad:

These don't show all 87 perfectly, but you'll get the idea. After about the first 20 I was starting to think is there something wrong, could this be a bug? Then I kept at just to see how long the madness would go on. I was hoping for a 100 :banghead:but I got attacked by the little buggers big brother and had to run cause I didn't want to have run back from an outpost.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

-Ender

Congratz on your find. Hope you can eventually get some sweat too.

Gratz on the Melchi and the 89 consecutive sweat fails :laugh:

In your sweating pictures, you seem awfully far from the mob. Are you backing up after you begin your sweat beam?

Oh, and grats on the hof!

In your sweating pictures, you seem awfully far from the mob. Are you backing up after you begin your sweat beam?

Oh, and grats on the hof!

no. stayed in the same place mostly... i was just zoomed out quite a ways - that helps me spot stones/fruit/dung better.

no. stayed in the same place mostly... i was just zoomed out quite a ways - that helps me spot stones/fruit/dung better.

If you or the mob moves away so that you are out of the sweating range, you will get a failure every time. I noticed the out of range notice on some of the screenies. It could be that every time you would have gotten a success, the mob had moved away. Otherwise the chances of getting 87 failures in a row is about 4 in a Billion (.8 ^ 87).

It's also quite possible that sweating in that place has been disabled, as happened at Phoenix, Troy, and Nea's at various times.

Or the saba could have been bugged. It is odd it did not start attacking you after a few tries. Possibly you would not hit this saba while attacking, happens sometimes as well.

And gratz on the hoffie! :yay:

Edit: Hmm, i did see the saba move, so it is not the bug i have seen before.

Gz A nice find there :D

Back