HoF: Hogging is fun!

260 ped hof?
Really?

I mean, it's nice to swirl, but 260 ped for 2 players is not really awesome :scratch2:

But for a first mob it's indeed a nice start.

260 ped hof?
Really?

I mean, it's nice to swirl, but 260 ped for 2 players is not really awesome :scratch2:

But for a first mob it's indeed a nice start.

Its nice that people share their positive experiences aint it?

:RUDENESS REMOVED:

Last edited:
Its nice that people share their positive experiences aint it?

:RUDENESS REMOVED:

lol, who's being rude??

I just wondered if I saw it correctly. I was expecting a 1k + since it was placed as hof.

And as I said, it's nice to start with, but to call it uber, no.

And yes, it always nice to share positive things, but lets not overreact, shall we? :eek:

Last edited:
lol, who's being rude??

I just wondered if I saw it correctly. I was expecting a 1k + since it was placed as hof.

And yes, it always nice to share positive things, but lets not overreact, shall we?

I apologize if I placed it in "uberloots" by accident, it was intended to be in the regular "HoF" forum.

I apologize if I placed it in "uberloots" by accident, it was intended to be in the regular "HoF" forum.

hehe, well, no problem ;)

I just had to play the vid 4 times to make sure I saw it correctly ;)

Just wondering, if this was the start of your run, how did the rest of the hunt go?

*edit* btw, I do think you placed it correctly

lets not overreact, shall we?

maybe I did, but im a big fan of people posting their positive experiences. Its fun to watch hof videos, and its nice for newer players to see some positive threads on this forum.. its been far to many negative ones :)

hehe, well, no problem ;)

I just had to play the vid 4 times to make sure I saw it correctly ;)

Just wondering, if this was the start of your run, how did the rest of the hunt go?

*edit* btw, I do think you placed it correctly

+300 profit :yay::yay::yay:

lol, who's being rude??

And yes, it always nice to share positive things, but lets not overreact, shall we? :eek:

Where does it say uber? A HOF is a HOF. My last mining HOF was for 123 ped :D

Back